Okay, I think the title is right... All of my 3rd Party apps can access ... General Blackberry forum

NerdWeez no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30f8565e

Help, I have TCP but no MDS or WAP

Advertisement

Okay, I think the title is right... All of my 3rd Party apps can access internet but the BB Browser and T-Zones can't get an internet connection. It was the other way around after installing a voicemail to text transcribing service, I could only use BB Browser and T-Zones but no TCP, and then when I deleted it my BB Browser now can't connect. I'm confused. And I can't remember how to resend my service books, although I don't know if it would help because I really don't even understand what service books are for. Anyway, I'm confused and any help would be great. Thanks Stackers.
    "What does it profit a man to gain the whole world yet lose his soul?" -Jesus Christ

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Re: Help, I have TCP but no MDS or WAP

Quote Originally Posted by NerdWeez
    Okay, I think the title is right... All of my 3rd Party apps can access internet but the BB Browser and T-Zones can't get an internet connection. It was the other way around after installing a voicemail to text transcribing service, I could only use BB Browser and T-Zones but no TCP, and then when I deleted it my BB Browser now can't connect. I'm confused. And I can't remember how to resend my service books, although I don't know if it would help because I really don't even understand what service books are for. Anyway, I'm confused and any help would be great. Thanks Stackers.
    Service books are batches of settings that tell the phone what it can and cannot do. Go into options, advanced options, browser. Do you have defualt browser config and mds browser set to internet browser? and if not is it an option?

NerdWeez no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30f8565e

Re: Help, I have TCP but no MDS or WAP

Service books are batches of settings that tell the phone what it can and cannot do. Go into options, advanced options, browser. Do you have defualt browser config and mds browser set to internet browser? and if not is it an option?
    Yes, I made sure that both were Internet Browser and T-Zones was just the default WAP browser, idk, it was working fine then it just quit.... but 3rd party programs can connect via all the different settings (the ones that let you choose how to connect work from TCP and Socket) IDK, maybe I'll call TMO tech support... they just don't seem to know alot about specifics when I call them. I think they just read to me what is on a computer screen
    "What does it profit a man to gain the whole world yet lose his soul?" -Jesus Christ