Ok so I decided that the Blackberry that I want is the Curve 8320 from ... General Blackberry forum

musiklovrboi no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Help! how will BB help me?

Advertisement

Ok so I decided that the Blackberry that I want is the Curve 8320 from AT&T

but I was wondering, how will it help me stay organized?

I have, unfortunately, a very busy life with school and work and so many other

things (& I JUST turned 20!) that Its really annoying writing my schedule and

'to-do' lists on paper and then not be able to find it.

So will this BB help me with getting my life more organized?

Thanks so much!

paullamm no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    319b4998
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Sounds like the calendar is going to help quite a bit. You can use memos for your todo lists. Or just put them in the calendar.

x14
    x14 no está en línea Stack level 2
    It has calendaring, tasks, and contacts. You can sync with Outlook as well.

seabirdone no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20DE5001
    Good integrated app is TODO Matrix and IDEA matrix Fully customisable..I would be lost without the latter Trial www.rexwireless.com Ota download..like all good apps the further you go the more there is to find out.

bsjmcconnell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    4029C610
    I would have to strongly agree with the above post. Both ToDo and Idea Matrix from RexWireless have been GREAT for organizing my multiple tasks. They are also soon to be releasing an update that will allow it to sybc with Microsoft Outlook.

Happy Hunting

mjwood0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    I've never used Idea Matrix, but I couldn't live without ToDo Matrix. Excellent app especilly since you can enter the data online.

I also highly recommend syincing with something. Outlook is a good choice if you already have it.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

wxboss no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    21DA38F3
    Having a good functional calendar, tasks program, memo pad program on your phone is just great especially for someone like yourself. It really lessens all the other stuff you have to carry around and keep track of.

The Password Keeper program (included with the phone) is also nice for keeping passwords and other info you may have to dig around for.

Oh, and Voice Notes!

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~everything that you listed it will do. It has a great calendar where you can set multiple appointments with alarms. You can also keep tack of emails and the go. You can take your pictures and easily send them to your friends and family via email or text. Access to the web. If you use stuff like facebook or myspace etc you have access to that. The passwoed keeper is one of my favorite applications which gives you the ability to keep track of important passwords or keep personal information. I have all my work passwords and usernames. And all in there plus the media player is great so you don't have to carry multiple devices. So many other third party applications to help you with what you wanna do.