Everysince we experienced e-mail outages with Yahoo,I keep receiving two e-mails daily indicating that my ... General Blackberry forum

Cracked Out no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Pls!

Help! Handheld Keeps Registering

Advertisement

Everysince we experienced e-mail outages with Yahoo,I keep receiving two e-mails daily indicating that my wireless network has been registered. How do I stop this?

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Re: Help! Handheld Keeps Registering

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked Out
    Everysince we experienced e-mail outages with Yahoo,I keep receiving two e-mails daily indicating that my wireless network has been registered. How do I stop this?
    Log onto your carriers BB email site and make sure that the email accounts are still verified. If they are not it will continue to try to revalidate and register them. If they are ok there go into options, advanced options, service books and delete all service books associated with the email accounts. should be 2 per email 1 cical and 1 cimime. once deleted resend the service books either from your carriers site or the set up internet email icon on the phone. once you recieve the service books pull the battery and you should be good to go.

Cracked Out no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Pls!

Eddie guage, I followed your instructions and deleted the service books etc., but it didn't work. I only had one service book per e-mail so maybe that's the problem.

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked Out
    Eddie guage, I followed your instructions and deleted the service books etc., but it didn't work. I only had one service book per e-mail so maybe that's the problem.
    Did you resend the service books? Did you get them? now do you have 2 per email?

Also if it does not work i woudl try to delete the email and readd it.