Is it possible to extract a .thm file in order to go back and edit ... General Blackberry forum

trueaznballa07 no está en línea Stack level 3

Help Extracting .thm File?

Advertisement

Is it possible to extract a .thm file in order to go back and edit the images in it? I have an old theme that I'd like to edit, but no longer have the original icons and hover focuses for.

Is it possible to extract or remove the .png images from the .thm file?

IF so, how do I go about doing this?

Yes. If you still are in possession of the .thm that you originally created with Plazmic, then all you need to do is double-click the .thm file itself, and, assuming you still have the theme builder software on your computer, it will load and you can edit/change/save your theme as much as you want. However, if you exported it into it's .cod and .alx files and deleted the .thm, then you will be unable to access it to make edits.

trueaznballa07 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Stone View Post
    Yes. If you still are in possession of the .thm that you originally created with Plazmic, then all you need to do is double-click the .thm file itself, and, assuming you still have the theme builder software on your computer, it will load and you can edit/change/save your theme as much as you want. However, if you exported it into it's .cod and .alx files and deleted the .thm, then you will be unable to access it to make edits.
    eh, I know I can do that, but I'm unable to edit the icon's and what not that I've implemented in my .thm file. Essentially what I'm asking is if it's possible to view an image used in the theme, extract it, and re-use it / edit it.

Quote Originally Posted by trueaznballa07 View Post
    eh, I know I can do that, but I'm unable to edit the icon's and what not that I've implemented in my .thm file. Essentially what I'm asking is if it's possible to view an image used in the theme, extract it, and re-use it / edit it.
    No, not that I'm aware of.