Sorry to bother you, but I have certain problems with my Blackberry: 1.- Although I ... General Blackberry forum

marianodealba no está en línea Stack level 1

Help! Blackberry 7250 -

Advertisement

Sorry to bother you, but I have certain problems with my Blackberry:

1.- Although I have set all the volumes in high (Profiles), it seems the Blackberry does not sound too loud - and sometimes when I leave it in my room, I can not hear when someone's calling. Is this normal or is there something I can do?

2.- When I download ringtones (.midi files) they do not sound like they sound on my computer. Take in consideration that I downloaded the ringtones from mobile41.com and freeringtoneheaven.com - - - Even in the browser player they do not sound right...To me it seems that the .midi file is too complex for the Blackberry...What can I do?

3.- Can I update the Blackberry 7250 OS???

Thank you very much!!!!

glehman85 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID

Re: Help! Blackberry 7250 -

yes you can update the OS. ill try to find the newest one for that model and nextel. updating may even solve the volume and sound issues.

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: Help! Blackberry 7250 -

Here is the download section for Sprint devices, not sure if you have Sprint, hope this helps... http://www4.sprint.com/pcsbusiness/s...oads/items.jsp

The 7250 has low ringers to begin with, so that is normal that you cant hear it when you are in a different room.
    Last edited by cp6169; 06-16-2007 at 09:01 PM.

marianodealba no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Re: Help! Blackberry 7250 -

But I think there's a problem - - -

Can I update my Blackberry OS if I live in Venezuela and my Service Provider does not provide the OS update?

Is there any problem if I lie to the Blackberry Software webpage about my provider and I download the OS update - - -

If so, which is the latest OS for Blackberry 7250?

Thank YOU!!!
    Last edited by cp6169; 06-16-2007 at 09:00 PM.