ok, i know im gonna get yelled at about this lol, but i want a ... General Blackberry forum

bigtrell no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ASK ME!!

Question HELP A BROTHA OUT!!! does anyone know about the javelin?

Advertisement

ok, i know im gonna get yelled at about this lol, but i want a new phone. i like the javelin, but to me it looks too much like my curve. i reallllly like the storm and bold, but i heard tmo wasnt getting those. so i need another phone ( for a biznez line) so i was realllllly looking a the G1. still keeping my curve for the contacts, notes, etc... but also having the g1. my cuzin is a recording artist (PHOKUZ ''MYSPACE.COM/PHOKUZ2'' WEMIX.COM/4711, YOUTUBE.COM/PHOKUZ2) from cleveland ohio, but resides in cali. anyway, he sends me his new music via email. most of the time on my curve i cant download the large attachments like that. only if they are small enough. so does anyone know if the ''JAVELIN'' will be able to handle the large email attachment downloads like that? ive heard the G1 will. im not jumping off the blackberry train trust me! but i need something that will handle those types of things. i loooove my bb but i might just need a second phone that i can use for these types of things, and still stick with tmobile. can someone help a brotha out!!!
    STAY PHOKUZED!!!!
    WWW.WEMIX.COM/4711
    CHECK OUT PHOKUZ (FOCUS)
    WEMIX.COM'S TOP ARTIST!

ej
    ej no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    280A5A37
    I don't know if this applies for your phone but a couple of days ago I was able to open an mp3 attachment. I was able to after I updated to 4.5.0.93. I'm using a pearl 8100 on tmobile~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

bigtrell no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ASK ME!!
    It Might. Right Now Im Running 4.5.081. I Dont Think I Can Download Mp3's Via Email. I Can, But They Have To Be Reallllly Small Files
    STAY PHOKUZED!!!!
    WWW.WEMIX.COM/4711
    CHECK OUT PHOKUZ (FOCUS)
    WEMIX.COM'S TOP ARTIST!

Mosdefin no está en línea Stack level 2
    I don't think that your issue has anything to do with the device. This would be more of a file size issue. Your cousin might want to get some information on having his files hosted on a server site where you can download them directly.
    New Yorker in me will never die...

VZW 8330 Curve - OS 4.5.0.77