Well this is quite a frustrating venture to say the least. I purchased the verizon ... General Blackberry forum

justinwb no está en línea Stack level 1

Help 7250 Crashing When In Modem Mode

Advertisement

Well this is quite a frustrating venture to say the least. I purchased the verizon data plan with unlimited teathering so I could use the 7250 on my laptop. Well today I finally got around to trying it out and followed all directions to set it up including getting the latest software. My 7250 is running version 4.10.353. So I hook it up to my laptop start the desktop manager and then vzwaccess and I can surf for about 5 minutes and then my blackberry just crashes and the hour glass pops up for about 2 minutes before finally returning to the BB desktop. Any help would be awesome!

Thanks!

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b

Re: Help 7250 Crashing When In Modem Mode

Hi there, welcome to pinstack. Are you connecting as a dial up modem, or does Verizon have a utility to assist you in browsing?

justinwb no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Help 7250 Crashing When In Modem Mode

Quote Originally Posted by cp6169
    Hi there, welcome to pinstack. Are you connecting as a dial up modem, or does Verizon have a utility to assist you in browsing?
    I have tried both, IE. I setup the modem part by myself and it crashes it and I have used vzwaccess and it crashes on that as well.