Hello I just took out memory card put it in a T-Mobile phone and it ... General Blackberry forum

shanad no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    319E1181

hello mini sd help ASAP please!!!

Advertisement

Hello I just took out memory card put it in a T-Mobile phone and it read card. I took it out out it in my phone and I get messages like. Error on card hook up to computer is disk to fix errors and memory card can not be read please format. I have a lot of crucial media that can not be lost. Any suggestions my pin is 319E1181 and my email is donnerjeffrey@gmail.com anything suggested would be of great help I have a peral8130 using os 4.5.0.77. Thank you jjd
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    Last edited by shanad; 07-01-2009 at 11:58 PM.

shanad no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    319E1181
    I figured it out from crackberry. You go to my computer on pc while phone is pluged in. Then right click on icon pertaining to BB memory card if there is two showing click on the larger file. Then check card for errors will show up click on it and select both boxes that say find and fix and memory card recovery. There is only two boxes to check so its pretty hard to mess it up. It will scan for a bit. My 8g card took approximately 15 minutes or so. But after that all my music videos movies and programs were restored successfully. Any Qa pin me 319E1181

wheelz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask4pin
    Hey thanks for the info I just ran into this a couple of days ago and haven't had time to figure it out. I sent you a pin request