Hi all, how come when I try to post a reply on pinstack from my ... General Blackberry forum

Spoook no está en línea BES Pro

having trouble with pinstack

Advertisement

Hi all, how come when I try to post a reply on pinstack from my pearl I can't do it all of a sudden... When I try a quick reply I get a blank page with something like quickreply.php at the top but nothing else? When I go back to the thread my reply isn't there. Thanks in advance for any help

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoook
    Hi all, how come when I try to post a reply on pinstack from my pearl I can't do it all of a sudden... When I try a quick reply I get a blank page with something like quickreply.php at the top but nothing else? When I go back to the thread my reply isn't there. Thanks in advance for any help
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    The Pinstack servers were/are having problems with some of the software scripts concerning links and URL resolution, or at least that's how I understand the problem. These scripts have been temporarily disabled until they are corrected. This will cause some problems such as the one you're having with the quick reply button. A work around us to click on the quote button and post that way. You can always delete what is quoted if you don't want it in your post.

Hope this helps.
    Rcbjr

Spoook no está en línea BES Pro

Re: having trouble with pinstack

Thanks so much, mate. Thought I was doing something wrong!