I don't know if anyone knows another way to solve my problem or not. When ... General Blackberry forum

mocerino no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31801AC9

Having to clear cache to view pinstack

Advertisement

I don't know if anyone knows another way to solve my problem or not. When I view a post on my phone, then go back later on to see the replies it will only show me the last response from when I was there the last time. I have to go into my options and clear cache then go back. Its quite annoying. Does anyone else experience this? Thanks for all your help-joe

icancn2u no está en línea Stack level 4
    Cant say I have. Did you try refreshing when you went back?

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I have to refresh as well. But there are other sites I have to do this on too.

Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo

I have to refresh as well. But there are other sites I have to do this on too.
    But a heck of a lot easier than clearing the cache

PIN/ID
    31801AC9
    Yes I have tried to refresh. If I load pinstack and on the featured discussions and click on one that says 3 replies and open it. Let's say a few hours later, I go back and the same post now says 8 replies. I open it but it will only show me the 3 replies from earlier. Thanks for trying to help

Quote Originally Posted by mocerino
    Yes I have tried to refresh. If I load pinstack and on the featured discussions and click on one that says 3 replies and open it. Let's say a few hours later, I go back and the same post now says 8 replies. I open it but it will only show me the 3 replies from earlier. Thanks for trying to help
    Hmm dont give up, the Mods may have some help. There may be a setting somewhere that you can change to correct this, but I am not sure what it would be

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by mocerino
    When you go back in, the second time, once it loads press the R key and see what happens. It should then load all 8 replies. It's a hassle, but it has to do with the BB Browser, and happens on most vBulletin forums that I have browsed using the WAP Sites.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i have to clear the cache constantly, I'm wondering if I will have to do it on the 8703e. Since I'm using the bb right now I don't know what devices you guys are using.

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88
    Does anyone know by chance which Operating System you can have it set so that it doesn't store anything in the cache?

I know that there is an OS that used to do that (which I actually prefer because it keeps things like that from happening), but I can't remember if it was an OS for the 7105 or 8700, and which version it was...

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88
    BTW, it was an option in the Browser Configuration settings.

PIN/ID
    31801AC9
    Thanks I will try. When I view this post again I had to clear cache. Next time I will press R. I have 8700g. Not sure which os. I got it 4 months ago and have not updated yet. Thanks

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask
    To find your OS version there are several methods, ALT+CAP+H, Options/About, or when in a text entry field, type "myver ".

Hope this helps
    Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b
    On the 8703e you still need to clear the cache if you want to view the latest posts. Reloading and refreshing does not help. The only other way is the reboot the BB.