Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast

I'm a new user and just purchased the Pearl with AT&T. As of October 1, ... General Blackberry forum

JennaNE no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Having Problems with your Blackberry Recently? Post Here

Advertisement

I'm a new user and just purchased the Pearl with AT&T. As of October 1, 2007 they no longer offer insurance as well as other high tech phones. Is there any other insurance offered with this phone? Are problems often related to the BB Pearl? I'm concerned and hoping to enjoy it when it comes?!?!?

SuzzyP no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

3rd party insurance

Click the link above and read the thread... There is a link to at least 1 company that offers insurance.
    SP[B]
    Sportin a kBerry Curve

dreboy no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    32C1783E

I was downloaing a theme OTA and the hourglass symbol will not go away. I took out the battery but it comes back. What should I do?

mjghammer no está en línea Stack level 1

Im looking to send my Curve off to warranty due to an error that keeps coming up on my broswer and dont know how to save all my photos stored on my phone (not memory card) and just need some direction on the easiest way get them off my fone so i dont loose tem all

thanks guys

tke612 no está en línea Stack level 1

Hello, I'm new to the site and downloaded a theme and now my BB just reboots over and over????? Please help.

jetsstud no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by jetsstud
    I could not find "Post New Topic" anywhere on this site so I'm sticking this here.

I truly do not believe that there is ANYWAY to actually use a .jar file. I have spent the last 6 hours trying to figure it out. I have had a BB for over a year and never successfully installed an app with this file extention. Why are they created???
    For example, this page is useless: removed
    The software is downloaded to my PC which opens in WinRAR in .jar format.
    This format cannot:
    1) be installed using the desktop software
    2) be e-mailed to the BB and then installed
    3) be converted (this guy wrote an app but it does not run on my PC): removed

I really want to know why these Download links save the file to my C drive??? What can be the point of that???
    Anybody have any answers?

ghdamm1 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2F546BFD

need help
    please any one have any idea about the jum error jum 102 on my blackberry 7100g.
    i all ready went to my provider and they just say have to sand it to Canada and reinstall the software on my device, beacouse they dont have it here, will takes about 3 months, TELCEL , so any way is it any way some one can help me to get the software to my device
    thank you

beer53 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    240E1647

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Hi all!
    I have a RIM CURVE
    Operating sys 4.2.2
    Owned for about 2 1/2 months
    Service provider ATT

1) Dust under screen right hand corner. Contacted both rim and att. Both told me it was the resonabilty of the other contact the other. This is BS after all the money I have invested ( about $600-700 ) in " my little friend'. As you can tell I have named her,lol
    2) For the last several days I have been getting the following message.
    "Error 503 Service unavailable. The server is currently unable to handle your request. Due to a temporary overloading or maintenance server. Please try loading a different page. Contact your service provider if this problem persists".
    3) I also keeping a pop-up when I open ( from the home page ) a application .The pop-up is " Cellfun ".
    Can any one HELP me. I really enjoy my new toy. And the stacks is just the greatest. Of the average 20 hour plus a day I spend a average of about 14 in the stacks,
    Please help me!!!!
    I thank in advance!!!
    Mark B. pin:240e1647

george lowell no está en línea Stack level 1

BB8700
    T-Mobile
    East Coast
    Using a BES

Since upgrading to 4.2 I receive "Error 400 Bad Request" when i try to access internet.

I have confirmed no change in company internet usage policy, not an new firewall or proxy server.

Worked just fine with 4.0.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
    g

justajason no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    242C7F74

Quote Originally Posted by jetsstud View Post
    Anybody have any answers?
    I believe from experience that a .jar file is supposed to be downloaded from the BB's browser.

Host the files on a free hosting site, and point the BB's browser there. Its worth a shot..And if im wrong, then the theory starts over....
    Ugh, couldnt think of anything to change it to.

johnrueda no está en línea Stack level 1

Can anyome help me my bb 8100 seems to malfunction it keeps on turning off and on. when it does turn on it stays on for 3 seconds and then turns off again, the red led light keeps going on and off too can any one please help me.

nicci09 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    301CDF8A

BB 8130
    Bell Canada
    Platform: 3.1.0.35
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Questions:

1-i have a bunch of themes/games, but the application loader in desktop manager doesn't recognize any of them. it says no applications are configured for my device. how do i install them? they worked fine on my pearl with rogers...

2-my new desktop software won't install on my pc. i went to uninstall the old one, but there was an error message. my old software won't uninstall and the new one won't replace the old one...

HELP!!! WHAT DO I DO???

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Welcome to PinStack nicci.

For Item 1, You need to have the BlackBerry Handheld software installed on your PC in addition to the Desktop Manager.

Item 2. More difficult, but try to reboot your PC, then install Version 4.2. SP 2 of Desktop Manager. Reboot again, Then without uninstalling 4.2, install the new one.

Let us know if there is anything else we can do to help with this problem or your BB.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

CashCrandle no está en línea Stack level 2

I'm not having problems, I'm with Alltel, it might be Sprint that is having problems. Sometimes Sprint goes down and doesn't come back up for a few days. Plus with this new billing thing, they could have crossed a T when they meant to dot an i, Sprint is pretty good about confusing their apples with oranges. Hope this information helped, good luck to the cause.

[Disclaimer: It is in my opinion that the information I have provided above is true and awesome. Any crying as a result of reading this post is no way the fault of CashCrandle. Being an employee of Sprint in no way constitutes a reason to delete this post.]

willy no está en línea Stack level 1

Quote Originally Posted by N8DBB View Post
    I am needing to gather information....

If you have been experiencing problems with your Blackberry over the last 7-10 days, please post the following information here:

Type Of Blackberry
    Your Service Provider
    Your Operating System
    Your Location
    Your Problem

Some problems that I have seen recently floating around are:
    BBMessenger
    Browsers
    Mis-Notification (Vmail Icon showing when its really an email)
    Emails not being delivered
    Etc.

Please post any problems that you may be having here with the above information. I have contacted a rep at RIM and they are requesting this information to see where the problems may be arising from.
    Laptop stopped detecting the blackberry 8703 when I plugged it into USB. Desktop Manager doesn't see the connection. It was working before. Have rebooted phone, tried different cables, reloaded BB software and even changed for a new phone. I'm thinking something changed with my laptop. USB controllers?

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast