Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast

Device: BB Pearl Carrier: T-Mobile USA OS: 4.2.2.107 Platform: 2.3.0.83 Location: Texas USA Problem: SIM ... General Blackberry forum

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Re: Having Problems with your Blackberry Recently? Post Here

Advertisement

Device: BB Pearl
    Carrier: T-Mobile USA
    Platform: 2.3.0.83

Problem: SIM Card door won't stay closed

This started just a few minutes ago. I realize this is a hardware issue but could there be any connection between it and the outage that is still going on in some areas????
    Need help before I throw this thing against a WALL.

Forgot to add one thing: The SIM card door stays shut as long as I don't insert the battery. I put the battery in and it comes open.

I just discovered all of my connection issues were connected to T-Mobile switching my account to my SK3.
    Last edited by EricaJ1073; 09-08-2007 at 07:34 PM.

DraKo no está en línea Stack level 1

blackberry pearl 8100
    t-mobile
    Las Vegas, NV
    SMS TXTING or Anykind of typing for that matter

Everything has been working fine since i got my pearl...the only problem i have been having is since the .100 or the 101 update and up i have been having this problem that when I am typing out a sms message or even trying to type out an address or web page, pretty much when i try to type anything, i dont use suretype or what ever so i have to hit the letter twice to get the other letter to come up and more often than not it will type the same letter over and over instead of the second letter i was trying to get. for instance if I was trying to type the word "pearl" it would come out like this "ooeaeel" in stead of pearl. Anyone else havin the same problem or is it just me? Do i need to change a setting or something, because I never had this problem with the older os on it. The only reason I updated is because I have a 4g microSD memory card. Can anyone please explain???

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

That is a current problem with MultiTap. You may have to learn how to use SureType as there is no fix for it right now (as far as I know).

gkast1 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    244F596F
    Quote Originally Posted by officer
    I had to purchase a new laptop with windows vista. I am now unable to synchronize with windows mail (new version of OE). Is there a workaround? I don't intend on buying Outlook anytime soon as the laptop set me back a couple grand

With Vista, you MUST have the latest BB Desktop Manager and BB Device Manager. Download them - don't rely on the BB CD.

gkast1 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    244F596F
    Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073
    That is a current problem with MultiTap. You may have to learn how to use SureType as there is no fix for it right now (as far as I know).
    Sorry to hear that...MultiTap works just fine for me, with brisk thumbnail key-presses. Suretype would be a disaster - half the time I write in languages other than English :-(

jetsstud no está en línea Stack level 1

I could not find "Post New Topic" anywhere on this site so I'm sticking this here.

I truly do not believe that there is ANYWAY to actually use a .jar file. I have spent the last 6 hours trying to figure it out. I have had a BB for over a year and never successfully installed an app with this file extention. Why are they created???
    For example, this page is useless: removed
    The software is downloaded to my PC which opens in WinRAR in .jar format.
    This format cannot:
    1) be installed using the desktop software
    2) be e-mailed to the BB and then installed
    3) be converted (this guy wrote an app but it does not run on my PC): removed

I really want to know why these Download links save the file to my C drive??? What can be the point of that???

wackojacko no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2062ac6f

can u record a video on bb 8300?

i dont know how can anyolne help?
    Last edited by wackojacko; 09-12-2007 at 06:01 AM. Reason: Automerged.

mjghammer no está en línea Stack level 1

How In God's Name Do I Change My Message Ringtone For My Blackberry 8300 (curve). That Loud Echo Noise It Comes With Is Driving Me Insane......

Please Help Asap

beer53 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    240E1647

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I have a RIM Curve, 5 weeks old ATT is my carrier 422 in Ala. Ca. I keep getting timed out several times a day I than reboot. But the thing that really fries my butt, is trying to join BB owners lounge. After entering my info. (What it will). It will take 7-11 min, processing. Then let's me enter the carrier. Then several more mins goes by than let's me enter the model. So more time goes by then I get to do part twoooooooooooooooooooooooo. Now it tells me my 15 min.s has expired. For all that is holly help please. I do not have a pc nor should you need to for this little form. By God I walk faster than this thing moves and I can't walk( I am paralyzed ). Feed the critters that power this machine, I will donate to the cause!!!!!!!!!!

beer53 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    240E1647

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I forgot one major part of the whole thing. I have been at it for two days!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crmcchesney no está en línea Stack level 1

BRAND SPANKING NEW
    8830 (worldphone)
    Sprint
    OS latestest and greatest 4.2.2 (i thinks)
    Platform 3.0
    Safety HArbor, FL

Just recieved a brand new 8830 from my companies Sprint rep and activated it here in my office, the first thing I did was go to a ringtone site I always access from my 8703. The website was fine but when I tried to acces a ring tone and hit the link I immediatly recieved 406 error. "HTTP Error 406: Not Acceptable. The page you are trying to load is not supported by the browser. Please try loading a different page."

I have not tried to go any further yet hoping to spend more time this evening to play around with it.

Because this is a brand new system and wasnt activated till it got into my hands I would think unless viruses are being placed at the factory location during the initisl install this would not be a virus but more of a software issue, am I correct in this assumption?

hih3 no está en línea Stack level 1

7105t. Removed battery and sim card without turning the phone off. Now, it won't boot up. When I put the sim and battery back in, I get an hourglass icon that never goes away. Nothing happens. I've tried everything I can think of...help!

dropmyload no está en línea Stack level 2
    Celtel Kenya
    Nairobi
    Viigo not updatiing : "bad dns name"
    Jivetalk not connecting: "bad dns name"

leastcmplicated no está en línea Stack level 2

8700c
    at&t
    atlanta, GA
    while I'm doing something (its happened browsing the internet, writing a txt and scrolling down an email), the screen freezes, then goes black. The led turns red and stay on. those 2 for about 15 secs. Then the screen goes completely white for about 5-10 sec. then it goes back to normal and leaves me exactly where I was.

TIA!

afishwithabike no está en línea Stack level 1

Type Of Blackberry -7290
    Your Service Provider - T-mobile
    Your Operating System - I don't know
    Your Location Ohio
    Your Problem - Getting screen that says "Device Error 365" underneath it says reset.

I don't know how to reset it. What is the trick here? We just got it used and there's nothing in the PDF I found regarding this specific issue.

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast