Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 101112131415

My device is an 8100 Pearl. Provider is ATT. OS: 4.2.1 Platform: 2.3.0.7.8 Location: The ... General Blackberry forum

Lourdes no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20F71701

Advertisement

My device is an 8100 Pearl.
    Provider is ATT.
    Platform: 2.3.0.7.8
    I have a major issue with my Pearl. My browser is REALLY slow.Also,it freezes alot while its trying to connect to a site. And many times it requires a Hard Reset. In fact,Hard Reset are necessary at least 2-3 daily. This is a replacement Pearl, I received through ATT warranty dept. My first one decided to shut down. It would reboot itself simultaneously. The track ball stopped working. It was just a mess.
    I really love my pearl, when it cooperates. But after the experience I have had with this one. I don't think I'll ever buy a blackberry again.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I have had problems with freezing, random reboots and shut downs. I upgraded the OS, cleared the cache, browser memory, cookies, Event Logs and it runs fine for the most part but sometimes its still slow.

Have you deleted unused apps, ringtones, languages, themes, media files, etc that you don't need? And do you have a memory card to store the pics, vids, music, etc that you want to keep? Also, delete all old emails or let the BB do it for every 15 days by setting up the option in Messages.

Lourdes no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20F71701
    I do have a memory card. And I have deleted a bunch of unused apps. I was messing around with my applications permissions, and I have made the problem worse. Does anyone know what the original default settings are for the app. permissions? Also, what is the LDAP server, and how should it be set??

smoothberry no está en línea Stack level 1

Problems with Opera mini

I installed opera mini on my 8330. When ever I type in the text box nothing happens. If I press enter I get a message “enter text (5524)” What is the fix for this problem. I would like to enter text in the text box.

Thanks

jacek45ny no está en línea Stack level 1
    JVM error 102

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava
    Quote Originally Posted by jacek45ny View Post
    JVM error 102
    102 Invalid code in filesystem The system has checked the .COD files in the handheld for modification, and determined that there is a problem with one or more .COD files. If all loads fail, it could indicate a build process error where there was a problem signing the codfiles. If some user action to the device caused this problem, the reset cycle will be continuous since the code in the filesystem has been corrupted. The only recovery method is to wipe the device and restore a new system.

Taken from Hayden's thread here:
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...=jvm+error+102

alamik4ever no está en línea Stack level 2
    You can always redownload it through desktop Manager, I just did it myself...

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

TMo US 8120
    OS 4.3.0.115
    Texas

WiFi is slow loading web pages. Used to work faster. Connected to AT&T 2Wire modem.

ChrisAG no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24b2cf00
    Pearl 8100
    TSTT
    4.2.1.108 (2.3.0.85)

Recently updated from 4.2.1.96 and lost access to BIS,... Tried registering via HRT and used soft resets for the past three days without success. I'm hoping I don't have to downgrade to solve the problem. Any suggestions?
    The joy of life is increase by sharing it with others.

InfinityPlayer no está en línea Stack level 3

Lightbulb Transferring Music to BB 8310 using MM

I have been able, previously, to transfer music to my media card using Media Manager. But, today, (note date of post) i am no longer able to. Yet, i have not changed any major setting.

I would like to know what to do to re-enable my BB so that i can, once again, do this.

I have a 1Gb card in my BB, and it's only just over half full.

Please, let me know.

L80XTC no está en línea Stack level 1
    Type Of Blackberry: Blackberry World Edition 8830
    Your Service Provider: Verizon
    Your Operating System: Smartphone (GPRS, CDMA) v4.2.2.176
    (Platform 3.0.0.79) Cryptographic Kernel v3.8.4.47
    Your Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
    Your Problem: Within the last week, call log no longer logs;
    occasionally, it will display
    the last call, but it is immediately deleted from the
    call log and the message list.

Am attempting to transfer files (device to 4 gb microSD card), but still looking thru Pinstack for instructions.

sav_chh no está en línea Stack level 1

problem with 8700g

Dear all

from last few days, i m facing a prob with my 8700g. actually a symbol (alt sign) is automatically appearing and disappearing on the screen, due to which I am facing problem in using my handset. when this symbol appears all functions of alt get started i get myself helpless. please provide if any solution is there......

dinger51 no está en línea Stack level 1
    For some reason I can't look at any attatchments. I used to be able to, but recently upgraded my OS and no longer have trhe option. Could use some help if its out there.

ju1ce no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24781FD9
    Type Of Blackberry 8320
    Your Service Provider Tmobile
    Your Operating System 4.5.0.52
    Your Location Chicago
    Your Problem

1.Wrong Album Artwork in the media player, even after clearing the artwork from all the songs

2. Occasional 'pauses' for about 1 min. I'll be in a program or something, then all of a sudden it wont allow me to scroll up and down, nor leave the program. But the phone isnt completely frozen, because when i hit the alt key, the 'alt arrow' shows up in the upper right corner. Then after about a min, everything is fine. Its no specific program neither. Sometimes it does it on the homescreen

Check out The RPZ (The Replacementz)...http://www.therpz.com

green_light no está en línea Stack level 3
    Type Of Blackberry - 8100

Your Service Provider - T-Mobile

Your Operating System - 4.2.1.107

Your Location - Milwaukee

Your Problem

I've had my Pearl about a year. I've had absolutely zero problems with the actual device; trackball problems, battery cover, etc. Today I just noticed that the piece on the bottom of the phone that has "T-Mobile" printed on it has been moving very slightly. Is there a way I can disassemble my Pearl to clean it, or have it cleaned, and make sure nothing is wrong with this piece? Thanks in advance.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 101112131415