Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415 LastLast

Blackberry 8800 Turkcell Operating System 4.2 Turkiye when there is an incoming call, I see ... General Blackberry forum

co2
    co2 no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: Having Problems with your Blackberry Recently? Post Here

Advertisement

Blackberry 8800
    Turkcell
    Operating System 4.2
    Turkiye

when there is an incoming call, I see only the contact name. But the company name is not shown in incoming call screen, when the phone is ringing. I want to see the company name (if possible other details too) for the contacts that I made company name entree previously. Is this possible...

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Don't believe this is possible. Just the Contact Name.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!

Thumbs down Re: Having Problems with your Blackberry Recently? Post Here

[quote=N8DBB;25044]I am needing to gather information....

If you have been experiencing problems with your Blackberry over the last 7-10 days, please post the following information here:

Type 8100
    T-mobile (using an unlocked O2 Pearl bought from 3d-party seller)
    Little Rock
    Loose mini-USB plug on the phone I guess - the charger that came with it and several others won't charge the phone (make a connection) The only charger that works is my G-Sat GPS charger - go figure. The phone works great - the T-Mobile network is fairly slow though.

I've also had problems completely loading some web sites, i.e. getting "stuck" on the load. When that happens I also seem to have a problem backing out of it as well without simply holding the return key until I get all the way out of the browser. I think this is mainly a lack of datat transfer capacity with T-Mobile. (FYI I never had this problem with my previous CDMA provider in over a year of service.)
    Last edited by jblackfish; 01-01-2008 at 09:46 AM.

roharohe no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by N8DBB View Post
    I am needing to gather information....

If you have been experiencing problems with your Blackberry over the last 7-10 days, please post the following information here:

Type Of Blackberry
    Your Service Provider
    Your Operating System
    Your Location
    Your Problem

Some problems that I have seen recently floating around are:
    BBMessenger
    Browsers
    Mis-Notification (Vmail Icon showing when its really an email)
    Emails not being delivered
    Etc.

Please post any problems that you may be having here with the above information. I have contacted a rep at RIM and they are requesting this information to see where the problems may be arising from.
    This a wierd one...the device root directory has lost its name, so none of the preloaded media is accessible, and I use a Mac so I don't have the PC desktop program and it won't accept being renamed. Resets don't help. Any ideas of short of a complete reboot?

bigtrucks86 no está en línea Stack level 1
    U downloaded a game OTA and I don't like it how do I get rid of it from my BB pearl?

stuart B no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    256c5822

Hi, my bbm keeps people in pending but also increases the numbers listed (but doesn't show their name)after they are accepted?? Any advice?
    Please HELP
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Bigtruck,
    If you loaded the game using your desktop mgr, get rid of it the same way. If you downloaded it directly to your BB, you should be able to got to options: advanced options: applications: menu and delete it that way.

Does that help?
    jb

Stuart,

Don't get your question. Where are the "people" kept in "pending" and what numbers are increasing? If they're in "pending," how can they be "accepted." Be a little more specific in what you're trying to add people to, etc. and we'll try to help.
    jb

jjhada no está en línea Stack level 1

I recently purchased a refurbished blackberry pearl. The first problem i am having is that wheneve I go into the camera application and attempted to take a picture first there is a freeze followed by the picture i took showing up a green lined screen. Whenever i go back into my media to view the picture, still the same thing.

The Second Problem I am having is i have inserted a microsd chip. It is recognized, shows the amount of memory on the card, but whenever i open desktop manager to load music/pictures there is no chip shown in the device list. Media card support is on and auto enable mass storage mode is on.

Whenever I go to options/about i believe the OS to be v4.2.196

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

s16ri no está en línea Stack level 5

8300 on BIS
    Vodafone-Celcom
    North Borneo

None of my Yahoo! emails being push to my bb since mid Oct last year. I finally gave up and remove it. Don't know whether this merely a network/carrier problem or was it just me

bigj37 no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Re: Having Problems with your Blackberry Recently? Post Here

BB7230
    T-mobile
    factory op
    Denver CO, but problem happened in MISS
    system showing 2 error codes of 529,with highlighted continue, I hit scroll wheel and then get hourglass that turns to 523 error code with reset highlighted that then loops back to a 529 error code. I need to get data from the phone book and resolve errors please help anyway you can thank.

daniela lozano no está en línea Stack level 1

BB 8700
    TELCEL
    MONTERREY,N.L. MEXICO
    Problem IT SEND THE ERROR JVM ERROR 523, BUT ITS JUST HAPEN WHEN THE WIRELES IS ON
    PLEASE I NEED HELP....

x.SnowDrop.x no está en línea Stack level 1

I have the Black Berry Pearl.
    This morning i go to use it and it wont turn on. Prior to this 2 hours rougly i checked the time on it and the phone was fine. anyways, i plugged it in and it wouldnt power up either. so i took the battery out and theres a pink rectangle on the same side as the brass medal strips. [Dont know what else to call them].
    First Question : Whats the pink rectangle all about ? Does anyone know.
    Second Question : About an hour ago i was messing around with it, and the red light flashed only once though.
    I think im going to bring it into where i bought it, less then 5 months ago. And ask if i can purchase a new battery if i dont recieve hepl/advice from this site.
    Does anyone know the estimated cost of a new lithium battery.
    Presonal msg me with answers.. Thankyou

ANDREAA no está en línea Stack level 1

have been having problems since 1/9/2008 with my blackberry dumping duplicates and triplicates (and more and more) from my aol account. I recently upgraded to 9.1. Was on the phone with RIM tonight for 2 1/2 hours they admit there is a problem but they are blaming it on aol. any one else experiencing the same thing.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Quote Originally Posted by ANDREAA View Post
    have been having problems since 1/9/2008 with my blackberry dumping duplicates and triplicates (and more and more) from my aol account. I recently upgraded to 9.1. Was on the phone with RIM tonight for 2 1/2 hours they admit there is a problem but they are blaming it on aol. any one else experiencing the same thing.
    Yeah. I had a different problem with my AOL account on a 7105t 2 years ago. The BB would show a negative count of emails still in my AOL folder on device even after I deleted the emails. I thought this had been corrected by now.