Boy do i feel stupid..yesterday i accidently got a little bit of paint on my ... General Blackberry forum

suprtong no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2498D306

has this ever happened to you?

Advertisement

Boy do i feel stupid..yesterday i accidently got a little bit of paint on my trackball so i wanted to clean it off before it dried so i locked the key pad and got a rag with some windex and proceeded to clean it ..well in the process of rolling the tackball around and pushing it down several times i accidently called 911 and hung up not even knowing i done so because after about 30 sec of me setting my phone down 911 called me back to make sure everything was ok. i explained to the operator what happened and she just said she wanted to make sure i was ok then hung up..anyone else experience this?

paulypaul no está en línea Stack level 3
    stupid feature IMHO. I am glad RIM removed it from 4.6 releases.

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Did they come knock on your door anyway to check on you?

Did u have to show them your clean TB?

Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    LOL, never happened to me, but I never cleaned my TBs, I just kept several extras around and changed them to new obsessively
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    This has never happened, but thunder did set off my burgular alarm and ADT called me at 2am telling me the police were at my door.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    This never happened to me either. However, back when I used to own my Camaro the stupid neighborhood (snitches) watchers called the police on me when I was checking my oil. I had four patrol cars surrounding me and asked if I was the owner of the car when I was merely checking my oil. I guess suburbia's just not for everyone . I was afraid to get shot at as I was gonna reach for my bb as it was ringing when this happened (silly 8100 with that trackball colors) lol So, from now on I just take my car to the shop.
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    ^^ a hardcore gangster with the "disco" on the pearl trackball. Ha.