Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Yes, I installed it on my 7130c. It did the locking occasionally but it would ... General Blackberry forum

evilcaptain no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Has anyone tried the yahoo go app

Advertisement

Yes, I installed it on my 7130c. It did the locking occasionally but it would crash the app after about 5 minutes with a java exception. I was unable to setup mu configuration. I would get a message that I am having trouble connecting. I had a co-worker install it on his 7130c and his worked fine. We are both on a BES. The only thing different is that I am on TMO network and he is on Cingular.

maestrowork no está en línea Stack level 3

It's slow. And somethings are not intuitive. Also, the mutiltab typing drives me crazy (I have the SureType with the Pearl). They still have work to do.

rkkeller no está en línea Stack level 3

I think there is no suretype or qwerty as the program is for all phones and not just BB's and most have multitap.

potthoff no está en línea Stack level 3

I installed it today, but I can't open it. It locks up my phone as well. I guess I'll pull the battery now.

Okay, it opened up, but I couldn't get it to do anything logical. I guess I'll have to play with it some more.

One question, using multi-tap, how do you type an "@". I can't login b/c I can't enter my sbcglobal email address as username.

ziminvades no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

my emails wouldnt sync. the program was slow. i dumped it until the kinks are out. Yahoo!

mitchie55 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    246ceeba

I am using it on my 8700g, no issues whatever with regards to freezing or locking up the device. I run it even in the background, all day. Only problem is adding the sports sources. It gives the error the story no longer exists.

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5

Quote Originally Posted by alai99
    I finally got it install on my 7130c yesterday and works fine. But today when I turn on my phone and launch the program it lock up the phone. Pull the battery and try again 3 times, each time when I run the program it'll lock up the phone. Don't know has other people has the same problem.
    I don't think that it really works at all for the 7100 series. I downloaded it once to my 7130e........and then it stopped working. It would lock my BB up everytime I attempted to launch it. I had to delete it. Oh well..........

7100 series-

rkkeller no está en línea Stack level 3

The program takes some getting used to but I like it.

You need to look at the indicators as some screens look blank but its downloading stuff. It can be slow to download some screens. Dont know if its my service, Yahoo or where they get the news/articles.

Others have options hidden and you need to press the Pearls MENU key. A few times I was looking around and knew there had to be a way to do things and when I pressed MENU there they were.

Ivan740 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    31a1556f

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I already deleted it from my BB. I got tired of it locking up constantly.

braz no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask

I still have this app installed but I have to tell you that I'm not impressed at all.

The live traffic never works it shows the same info from the day I installed the app.

The news wont update even after adding my own RSS feeds that I'm interested in.

No matter what I click on it tells me that page is no longer available.

One positive note is that the weather always works. So incase im locked in a bomb shelter and have no access to a window for a week atleast I can rely on Yahoo GO! Other than that I dont like it.
    braz
    www.pdi-inc.net
    Imaging Done Right

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123