Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I just made the switch to ATT a little over a week ... General Blackberry forum

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME

Re: Guys please give your input!!!!!!

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I just made the switch to ATT a little over a week ago. Had a rocky start but all is well so far.

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8

I don't work for AT&T nor am I sticking up for them.

However I do have some facts to pass along for those it might benefit.
    1) The transition from Cingular to the "New AT&T" is a huge project & will not be completed for a few more months. They are having to deal with two different computer systems which makes it very difficult for the CSR's that work the phones. Thus they are not always perfect.
    2) Because they are the number one carrier lots of people bash them.
    3) They are rumored to be the most expensive. This is not true in nearly every case. The one exception is when another carrier runs a special for new accounts only.
    4) Yes T-Mobile is $10 per month less for the BB plan, but they charge as much as $100 more for the same model BB.

I know this for a fact as once or twice a year I shop prices to be sure that mine is inline. Only once in 3 yrs did I find T-Mobile less expensive.

So I simply called my carrier (AT&T) and they matched the price, then thanked me for giving them the opportunity. They thanked me for my business & then added an additional $75 credit towards future airtime.

I could not be happier.

~via BB Curve (wap.pinstack.com)~

rammerjammer no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    wilsticu

I have been with ATT since they were Bellsouth Mobility, then Cingular, and then ATT. I do get a company discount and get new phones on my family plan at ridiculously low prices. I like rollover minutes, no roaming, and the signal. I have been with them for over 10 years now and no complaints.
    Yellowhammer

kane no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~this is the way I see it going from 3G CDMA to 56k dial up EDGE is the worst mistake second at&t is pretty cool but don't have insurance so that eliminates them and a 3rd party don't count tmobile service sucks so bad they have to disguise there tmobile at home wifi for the poor phone service they not only that they charge you for it not to mention there csr reps are the worst of all carriers I say stick with sprint or go to verizon

tgeekb no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2102EF9F

So lets sum this up....AT&T is great and they suck. Sprint sucks and they're great. TMobile is great and not so great. This should make your choice a lot easier!

Choosing which carrier to go with is a personal choice and everyone else's opinion, including mine, are all based on our personal experiences. You need to decide what is best for you. Try them out, most have 30 day return policies. Go for coverage first. Whether they have the fastest network, which changes every year, doesn't matter if you don't tether loads of data. For general browsing, EDGE is fine.

Ultimately the choice is up to you. Staying where you are, if you are happy, may be the best choice of all.
    Never wanted to be a simple man...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12