Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Well, the power is on and off and now back on. Funny, I haven't lost ... General Blackberry forum

JoBelle no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask

Advertisement

Well, the power is on and off and now back on. Funny, I haven't lost cable at all...hehe Just taking a breather. The small trees bouncing off of my roof disturb my typing! SHEESH!

We have a ton of water in the yard nearing the garage, and a couple of tornado threats but no flooding in the house or injured body parts. So, I think we're ok. I hope everyone else is safe.
    "Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death!"

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    Blah...sitting inside waiting for this to blow over sux lol
    Hang in there, P. We're with you.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional
    Thanks jblack!..gustav let up for a few min and I'm sure jobelle knows when I'm talkn bout...I stepped outside for a min to let dogs out and there's not a ton of damage inland...toward thw ocean about 1/4 mile south from me is the beach and the ocean is over seawall and over hwy 90...in long beach where I am on the news they showed a big nice sailboat that is pushed out of the water onto the road..I'd guess 100 feet or so from the actual ocean...so storm surge is still pretty impressive. Be back later.

kingrykku27 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2444409C
    Keep us posted!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

JoBelle no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Hey P, are you talking about the sailboat in the Waffle House parking lot? SOMEone didn't secure their boat! I saw that too! We're in a big gusty moment right now! I just went for a walk, hmm, make that wade through the backyard. The rain stings!
    "Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death!"

PIN/ID
    2444409C
    Quote Originally Posted by JoBelle View Post
    Hey P, are you talking about the sailboat in the Waffle House parking lot? SOMEone didn't secure their boat! I saw that too! We're in a big gusty moment right now! I just went for a walk, hmm, make that wade through the backyard. The rain stings!
    Hey you get back inside!

Yeh that's the one! Lol...really nice boat...people on emergency radio channel are on jet skies around there house.

How can I post pics from bb to here?

crazy_cajun no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31b6fa46
    just saw the thread, my son and i are from lake charles, we evacuated to shreveport until tuesday/wed not sure what is gonna happen in that area.
    Einstein's theory of relativity. Grab hold of a hot pan, a second can seem like an hour. Put your hands on a hot woman, an hour can seem like a second. It's all relative.

From pmarshall:
    How can I post pics from bb to here?
    P, You have to have them housed on a site somewhere - there are public (free) sites for this - try this one - ...and then, when you post, use the "insert image" symbol at the top of the post and paste the address of the pic in there, one for one, for each image you want to include. Then it will display with your post. Does that help?

Image Shack may not be free - try Photobucket if not.
    Last edited by jblackfish; 09-01-2008 at 04:00 PM.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Thanks

pmarshall, post back if you need any help with it.

So where do I put the link? I'm on bb not pc also

Quote Originally Posted by pmarshall View Post
    So where do I put the link? I'm on bb not pc also
    I think you'll have to be on the p-c to do this unless you're using Opera or some browser that imitates a full browser. The link address goes in the image box that opens up when you select it - it's at the top of the post (the one with a little mountain peak in it) and then the pic appears in the post. Does that make sense? If you can do this on your BB I'm not aware of it.

I guess you could place the address of the pic in the post and let the user access it that way but he pic itself won't show in the post.

PIN/ID
    2444409C
    Lol my method:

http://www.tinypic.com

Scroll down a bit, and find where the browse button is. Click, then upload it. When it's done, copy the code that starts like this: [ IMG ] but without the spaces. Then come back here and paste it as a reply. Done!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast