Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Post here if gustav is headed to u and what's ur feeling and thoughts of ... General Blackberry forum

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional

Gustav

Advertisement

Post here if gustav is headed to u and what's ur feeling and thoughts of this potential huge storm?
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH

mccaffery18 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2082CBFA
    I am in Baton Rouge ,La. working . i live in South Missisippi, so either way im in the path of the storm......we are just waiting and wondering what the effects will be ..people seem to be more in control so now we just sit and wait

dours no está en línea Stack level 2
    Poor gulf coast residents. Makes me glad I live in PA. Worst that happens here is a minor tornado every couple years
    ~via BB 8100 (wap.pinstack.com)~

kkwus74 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    320FB874
    I have a new restaurant in new orleans east and I think its gonna be flooded out.grand opening was supposed to be on yesterday.really can't believe this man.....unbelievable~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    I live NE of Little Rock and the folks from New Orleans are coming here in droves. I feel bad for them having to evacuate, and hope its not as bad as they say its going to be.

Denisenicole no está en línea Stack level 3
    I would suggest to anyone in its path at this moment to evacuate. That is the best thing, I live in Jamaica and Gustav hit us when it was a mere tropical storm and it caused some massive destruction in some areas, the winds were not as bad as I've seen before but it dumped a massive amount of rain. I should post some before and after pics so you can see the impact

PENorwood no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Looks like the government might have a better handle on relief and evacuation efforts this time ... Crossing fingers ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Neb.EMT no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    40115e71
    We sent a couple of our ambulance crews down to the Gulf Coast to help with the evacuation efforts.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    I am in North East Texas and we have had ambulances in the area evacuating nursing homes and hospitals since Friday. We have also opened up all of our shelters, evacuation routes and all that entails that began on Saturday morning. Thousands have already arrived and we expect more.

If the storm continues on the projected path, Katrina will be a baby compared to what Gustav is going to bring.

Good luck to all and God Bless!!!
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

kingrykku27 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2444409C
    I live in california. We have earthquakes

Good luck all. Feel free to pin me with how you are doing!

planneau no está en línea Stack level 5
    Gustave is a high cat 3 hurricane; being that my job is disaster recovery. Get the hell out of his way. That part of the county is not capable of withstanding a storm of that magnitude. I seen what hurricanes can do and am telling everyone to get out of his way and let him do his thing.

I have worked Hurricane, Wilma, Dennis, Ivan, France, Charley, Jeane, Rita, and Katrina. And the worst of them was, Katrina, Frances, Ivan, and wilma. They caused the most damage at of all. But nothing compared to Hurricane Andrew.
    I am here in Miami Florida, We have a good chance against a hurricane because of our building code which is build to have any building stand up to one. Even then some of the storms are able to caused problems.

So please, if your in Gustav path, leave.
    ..........SHAKE N BAKE..........

manx driver no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    pmarshall...? Hmmm! If "Bettick" means anything to you, please PIN me.
    -bob yadron

cajunsurfer no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    Aloha all,
    I am from that area but now live in Hawaii. My family has all left except my parents and grand parents. My brother work at the local college and has to stay there. I think if it goes a little more east Louisiana will be alright. Got me damn worried though.

Oh well, We survived all the others...just one of those things, to live in Louisiana. My prayers goes out to all of the people from that area.

The Chad

Leetneo no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    316D16C7
    I used to live in florida, have been thro many of these storms, if ur in the area my thoughts and prayers go out to u. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

eazid no está en línea Stack level 4
    I go to school at UWF in Pensacola. My dorm is there. My house is in Shalimar, Fl. Currently I'm with the girlfriend in Orlando. I hope it doesn't make landfall somewhere near my university or house. But at the same time it has to land somewhere, and that was a selfish thought.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast