I have heard great things about gridmagic and so I downloaded it. I noticed that ... General Blackberry forum

ladydianab no está en línea Stack level 1

gridmagic free or trial?

Advertisement

I have heard great things about gridmagic and so I downloaded it. I noticed that when I opened the app. it said it was good for only fifteen days. I thought that it was free and permanent. So how can I keep it for free or do I have to pay to keep? di

supamansimon no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304feb1f

Re: gridmagic free or trial?

there's a few diffrent versions of gridmagic. i downloaded the app as well and when my trial period was over with, instead of buying the upgraded versions i went the community edition. it has limits to it but its all you really need. you can go to the gridmagic website and it tells you more about what you get for each version.

Sci-Tek no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: gridmagic free or trial?

when you get that message hit -> register, at the bottom at the following screen you'll have "convert to cumunity edition" . After that it become named: GridMagic CE.
    But you should wait untill the last day to do it.. that way you'll have more functions longer.. and maybe you in the end want to purchase the full version