Hello Everybody on PinStack.com from MirandaSoft in Seattle, Washington USA. I just discovered PinStack.com, yesterday, ... General Blackberry forum

MirandaSoft no está en línea Stack level 2

Thumbs up Greetings from MirandaSoft!...

Advertisement

Hello Everybody on PinStack.com from MirandaSoft in Seattle, Washington USA. I just discovered PinStack.com, yesterday, within days after getting the BlackBerry 7290 from Cingular Wireless.

MirandaSoft's Website: http://www.MirandaSoft.net
    MirandaSoft's Portal: http://www.MirandaSoft.net/portal

PinStack.com has been added to the MirandaSoft Portal as #6 on the list. The portal is being migrated from Treo Smartphone-specific. I'm planning on adding BlackBerry wallpaper (and maybe ringtones) to my portal.

I downloaded the development software, yesterday, and added it to my agenda of upcoming projects. I've been a (private) PalmOS software developer since 2000, and have software on my Treo 600 that I am going to (try to) port over to the BlackBerry 7290. My Treo 600 (T-Mobile) works great and has all the tools I need. On the BlackBerry, finding software I need is a mystery. One of my mottos is "If I can't find it, I'll make it."

Anyone here is welcome to PIN me, giving me support for getting a BlackBerry. (As of this writing, nobody has PIN'd me, yet.) My PIN is 23c9be4f.

Anyways, Hello to all BlackBerry users... Have a nice day!

Marcos Miranda

dasupaman23 no está en línea Stack level 6

Re: Greetings from MirandaSoft!...

Hi MirandaSoft and welcome to the 'stack!

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

Quote Originally Posted by MirandaSoft
    Anyone here is welcome to PIN me, giving me support for getting a BlackBerry. (As of this writing, nobody has PIN'd me, yet.) My PIN is 23c9be4f.

Marcos Miranda
    PING!

butterfly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3

Quote Originally Posted by MirandaSoft
    Hello Everybody on PinStack.com from MirandaSoft in Seattle, Washington USA. I just discovered PinStack.com, yesterday, within days after getting the BlackBerry 7290 from Cingular Wireless.

MirandaSoft's Website: http://www.MirandaSoft.net
    MirandaSoft's Portal: http://www.MirandaSoft.net/portal

PinStack.com has been added to the MirandaSoft Portal as #6 on the list. The portal is being migrated from Treo Smartphone-specific. I'm planning on adding BlackBerry wallpaper (and maybe ringtones) to my portal.

I downloaded the development software, yesterday, and added it to my agenda of upcoming projects. I've been a (private) PalmOS software developer since 2000, and have software on my Treo 600 that I am going to (try to) port over to the BlackBerry 7290. My Treo 600 (T-Mobile) works great and has all the tools I need. On the BlackBerry, finding software I need is a mystery. One of my mottos is "If I can't find it, I'll make it."

Marcos Miranda
    You have been Pinned! welcome!

vyperz no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    240F667B

Welcome to pinstack.com MirandaSoft!~
    vipz o';'o

Pinstack.com ~ where Blackberry Professionals Connect!
    Get your Pinstack Gear here!~

MirandaSoft no está en línea Stack level 2

Hello Everybody! Thanks for pinning me! I will be updating my portal this weekend, starting with adding wallpaper and possibly ringtones.

Marcos

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Welcome
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr