Today I went in to my local Alltel store to set up my curve to ... General Blackberry forum

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe

Got my rep fixed up!!

Advertisement

Today I went in to my local Alltel store to set up my curve to use as a modem for my laptop. It was an easy process but while waiting for the download to finish I was talking to my rep and he told me he was upset because since the 4.5 upgrade he has had issues sending MMS. I tried the best I could to explain the issue with Alltel MMS and the Docs to go upgrade. He did what I suggested and now has full MMS.

If not for the stacks I couldn't have done this...Thank you to Hayden the mod team and all the Device Experts who have taught me so much.

Meh! no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PM me...
    Thats what this place is about, sweetness..

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    You're a true trooper moderncowboy. Thanks again for helping a while back with my upgrade. I was living in the dark ages still using 4.2. Yeah AT&T will release 4.5 in July 2008...right.... lol. Anyway, I'm glad you hooked your rep. I sometimes go into their stores and show off my new themes and they're like hey where'd you get that? I also redirect 'em here . This is the place to be.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    You're a true trooper moderncowboy. Thanks again for helping a while back with my upgrade. I was living in the dark ages still using 4.2. Yeah AT&T will release 4.5 in July 2008...right.... lol. Anyway, I'm glad you hooked your rep. I sometimes go into their stores and show off my new themes and they're like hey where'd you get that? I also redirect 'em here . This is the place to be.
    Amen he asked me where I got my pink floyd theme and I told him here of course. He asked what it cost and I said nothing. If he follows the link I sent him hopefully he will join the family.

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava
    Awesome cowboy! Way to back the Stacks

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by moderncowboy View Post
    Amen he asked me where I got my pink floyd theme and I told him here of course. He asked what it cost and I said nothing. If he follows the link I sent him hopefully he will join the family.

DUDE that is awesome!

can't beat this place for an amazing amount of information!!
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by luciferseamus View Post
    DUDE that is awesome!

can't beat this place for an amazing amount of information!!
    It was your theme that made him ask...props to you...

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    good work Cowboy, Im sure if he checks it out he'll love it like we all do

magellan0547 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    242E7D27
    Good to know that there are more of us out there promoting the stacks...last year i lived 1 block from my T-Mobile store so i was in there a lot talking with them swapping devices every few days (my 2 friends worked there) but I often found that the people working there knew very little about anything and they would always call me up to get the answers (that i would get from PinStack)...after about a month of helping them out i just got annoyed and went into the store and talked with the manager convincing her to let her employees promote PinStack for any BB issues or just to let people know that there is a forum that they can use for FREE after they acquired their first BB...this place has proved invaluable and like moderncowboy i would like to thank everyone responsible for this place and the great information that is at our fingertips...keep up the good work stackers

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5
    I think that all reps at cell phone stores must pass the PS test to become a rep. For instance, they need to be at a 3 bar trust level and have a stack level 4 or up. Lol.

If only you could give pinstack as a refrence!!

"See look here, the community values the input I give. I already know a TON about the blackberry. See look at my pinstack status"

Lol that would be great!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Quote Originally Posted by moderncowboy View Post
    It was your theme that made him ask...props to you...
    Thanks very much man!!
    I only do what I can! I'm just glad that you like it so much

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo0tdemon View Post
    I think that all reps at cell phone stores must pass the PS test to become a rep. For instance, they need to be at a 3 bar trust level and have a stack level 4 or up. Lol.
    LOL.....I think this would work wonders.