Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by ghettomedic Would be nice if I could sync my outlook contacts with ... General Blackberry forum

JoshSeawell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ASK

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by ghettomedic View Post
    Would be nice if I could sync my outlook contacts with google.

My wife uses googlesync for her calendar, connected to my exchange server. Only thing left out now is contacts.

Jim
    Does your wife import her contacts into Google Contacts via CSV file? Yea it would be nice if they offered a contact sync like that. But its Google I am sure they will make something sometime that will take care of this...
    -Josh

offthahorseceo no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24A2AD7C
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i had google sync for calendar, lost the file and now they updated to include contacts...anyway to turn off contacts sync?

PIN/ID
    ASK
    Quote Originally Posted by offthahorseceo View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i had google sync for calendar, lost the file and now they updated to include contacts...anyway to turn off contacts sync?
    Yes there is a checkbox under the options inside of Google Sync that allows you to turn on and off for the contacts.
    -Josh

NickAC no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by iKevin09 View Post
    Yeah, go to Google Sync in your Applications folder, then hit the Menu button, then go to Options. Then you can choose to use Contacts Sync and Calendar Sync with your Google Account. Hope it helps!!
    I checked there but found no way to change the past items that are deleted. Only variables for number of future weeks to sync.

Xader no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ASK!
    I have heard that google is a great way to sync multiple outlook calendars (i.e. on home and work computers) but I can't speak for its mail functionality

beav626 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I began using it on Monday and Love it so far. Syncing my Office, Home and BB are easier than with the DM

crysti_reyes no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24B09C64
    Quote Originally Posted by iKevin09 View Post
    I really, really love Google Sync. It actually syncs my contacts too, but it doesn't show up online, which I find is strange. I guess it's kind of like a server backup. My calendar is always updated when I make new appointments or changes, so my colleagues always know where I am and what I'm doing whenever they need me. It's a great tool.
    Actually the contacts do get backed up online and are viewable at your Gmail account uner the "Contacts" tab.

PIN/ID
    ASK
    Quote Originally Posted by crysti_reyes View Post
    Actually the contacts do get backed up online and are viewable at your Gmail account uner the "Contacts" tab.
    Yes I like that fact also, when I send someone an email and it saves in my contacts then syncs with my BBerry, makes it will simple.. I Love Google...
    -Josh

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    i use it often and love it but im always scared its gonna mess up my contacts :P

jayhawkrichie no está en línea Stack level 1
    My wife and I use it to sync our BB calendars, so we know where the other one is. It works well, except my wifes stopped syncing about 2 weeks ago and I haven't had time to look at it.

finder216 no está en línea Stack level 3

Problem

PROBLEM

I'm using Google Calendar (and sync) and really like it, BUT...for some reason all past appointments on my Blackberry Curve 8300 are being deleted (running 4.5.108). They are still on Google, but not my Berry. I've checked the calendar options on the Berry and they are set to keep them forever...but they don't. I'm not finding any options on Google Calendar that would have anything to do with this.

I've tried added an appointment in the past, to Google Calendar and it is on Google, but will not add to the Berry on sync.

Anyone else having a problem with all past appointments being deleted on their Blackberry Calendar?
    Greetings from the Land of OZ!

PIN/ID
    ASK
    ~via smartphone~

You can go into the options on google sync and keep prior appointments for up to 4 weeks.

finder216 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I figured out the problem. I had an older version of Google Sync. I upgraded to version 0.5.13 and that solved the problem.
    Greetings from the Land of OZ!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12