First, if there is a more appropriate forum for this please let me know. I ... General Blackberry forum

StarMile no está en línea Stack level 3

Question Google Calendar Weather Sync shows me as busy all day, help!

Advertisement

First, if there is a more appropriate forum for this please let me know. I could be mistaken but it seems we've lost some forums such as 3rd party apps with the recent changes around here. Then again, I'm pretty blind and might be missing it!

Now... I recently upgraded Google Sync so I could try syncing my contacts. Got that accomplished with no major hiccups. In the process I realized I could add weather to my Google Calendar and did so, it's just a simple little button and your location in the settings and it puts an icon with a brief forecast at the top of every day. Thinking it would be nice to see this on my BB calendar as well, I asked Google Sync to sync this calendar in addition to main one. Well it worked, and I like having it on there; however the problem lies in that it essentially creates an all day event on your BB calendar and shows you as busy. As you might imagine this creates a bit of an issue for some of us... I've tried everything I can think of, and so far the only workaround I've found is to manually change it to free every morning when I rise. A post on the Google Calendar help discussion boards got no reply.

So, has anyone here in the stacks encountered this and solved the issue?

StarMile no está en línea Stack level 3
    Well I finally found the 3rd party apps forum...

Any ideas or should I delete and move?