Hello! I'm a BB newbie, and have a Curve 8330 from Sprint. I've downloaded the ... General Blackberry forum

abclissold no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Google Calendar Duplicates

Advertisement

Hello!
    I'm a BB newbie, and have a Curve 8330 from Sprint. I've downloaded the Google Mobile app, as well as Google Calendar Sync. I keep getting duplicate entries when it syncs though. The dupes appear only on the BB, not on my gCalendar, and appear to happen only on the events created in gCalendar and not on the ones created in the BB. I've done some searching but have not yet found a fix for this. Anyone have any ideas? I'm only syncing one calendar with the BB, and not doing anything with Outlook. Any help would be most appreciated.

thanks!
    brian

jzarowitz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    NexsOne
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I've had the same experience with the google sync app and have since ceased using it. Only fix I found was to completely wipe google calendar and bb calendar and then start from scratch on one of em. Re sync, and then only enter new data on bb.

abclissold no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thanks! Since I really do need some kind of online-source to see my calendar, I think I'll try that. I'll repost afterwards and let you know how it went.

cheers!
    brian

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    I don't use google calendar but I have a problem with my calendar... Ever since I upgraded my OS I have duplicate entries... Example... A birthday shows up in two days. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

tvwebguy no está en línea Stack level 2
    I had to go through my entire calendar and delete the duplicates. Things are working now, but, kind of a pain.