I use Google's calendar, and I have my daily agenda emailed to my BB. Is ... General Blackberry forum

jhatzis99 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23DA6BE4

Google Calendar and Blackberry

Advertisement

I use Google's calendar, and I have my daily agenda emailed to my BB. Is there anyway, or any plan to have the Google Calendar sync with the BB? Currently, I am using the old copy paste method from email to calendar once a notification is received.

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

Re: Google Calendar and Blackberry

Google has a calendar? I will have to check it out. I did not realize there was one.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

I didn't know there was one either. Where is it located?

BenMarvin no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

It's still new and I think in Beta.

http://calender.google.com

BenMarvin no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

And to answer the question: You'll have to go two parts, first sync your BB to Outlook, then sync Outlook with Google Calender.

Their directions:

To migrate your events and information from Outlook Calendar to Google Calendar, just follow these steps:
    1. Open Outlook and go to "File" > "Import and Export" > "Export to a file."
    2. Select "Comma Separated Values (Windows)."
    3. Select the calendar you want to export, save it to your desired location, then click "Finished." (Note: When exporting more than one year's worth of data, we recommend that you divide your calendar into multiple, one-year segments and export each file separately; otherwise, you may encounter errors.)
    4. Select the desired date range of events to export, then click "OK."
    5. In Google Calendar, ensure that you've created the calendar that you'd like to migrate events to. Then, go to "Settings" > "Import Calendar."
    6. Click "Browse" and select the appropriate file, then select "Open."
    7. From the drop-down menu, select the calendar to which you'd like to import events, then click "Import" to complete the import.
    Note: The exported file doesn't support recurring Outlook events. Individual items will be created for recurring events that fall between the dates you've selected.
    --

Then you have your calender in 3 places.You can also sync Apple iCal and Yahoo Calender to Google. Read how here.

jhatzis99 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23DA6BE4

Just do a google search for Google Calendar. You must have a gmail account. If you do not, send me an email at jhatzis99@gmail.com and I can invite you to join gmail, so that you cxan get one.