Does anyone else notice an issue in getting emails in a timely manor delivered to ... General Blackberry forum

plucks no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2180BB67

GMAIL App issue

Advertisement

Does anyone else notice an issue in getting emails in a timely manor delivered to the BB when using the Gmail app? I sent an email at about 6pm last night from my device, i get to work and i have 5 emails when i open the website, but none have been received on the handheld. COULD IT BE that when it's plugged in overnight, it keeps messages from downloading?

Also, how do those with this app have it configured with the stock BB email system? I have an email account added via BB so that i can directly send emails from the address book, attach photos. But i use the GMAIL app to read, reply. In order to keep the new message icon from appearing in both places, i have the option set to not forward emails to this device with the stock BB email application.

thanks

plucks no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2180BB67
    apparently, the GMAIL app does not push instantly to BBs
    http://www.google.com/support/mobile...&answer=163474

MeatLoafT no está en línea Stack level 3
    I tried the GMail app... it lasted a week because I was getting them in the normal BB email client hours before I got them in GMail. In my opinion it is a bit redundant if you have an html email viewer such as empower or a newer BB that supports html.