How is everyone. Well I'm really getting the hang of me new BB pearl, and ... General Blackberry forum

buddha belly no está en línea Stack level 1

Gmail

Advertisement

How is everyone. Well I'm really getting the hang of me new BB pearl, and have to say that I love it. One question I did have was about data usage. Now I'm not all that important of a guy so I don't get tons of email or messages, so I went with a low plan. So far so good, I haven't been over my usage. Now I did install the Gmail client on my BB and it works great, the only thing I was wondering is if anyone knows how much data is being used just access the program, not actually reading the emails that come threw.

Also one other thing. I downloaded the BBTV and am supposed to have a plan $5 a mth I think. But everytime I try to access the program is sais subscription expired, renew or cancel. When I click the renew I get a JAVA error and the program closes. Now I've uninstalled and reinstalled the program to no avail.

mbwilson no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20DCCB16

Re: Gmail

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    As far as your data plan, what is the limit before the charges are extra? In my experience you will very quickly surpass most mimimal data plans with moderate usage and end up paying big time. Any other thoughts on the topic?

synik103 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    OICU812

unlimited data from tmo (not bes) for 19 bucks a month and not FAKE unlimited like some OTHER providers.

mjwood0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

"Fake" or not, I'm using the unlimited plan through AT&T and I don't think I'd be without it. Too expensive if I went over. Now I can use all I want and not worry. My peace of mind is worth that and its easier to budget with a fixed price instead of having occasional huge bills.

buddha belly no está en línea Stack level 1

ok get ready for it, I know alot of you are going to cringe. I have a .5mb plan, thats right, half a meg a month. So you can see why I was inquireing about GMail and the amount of data it uses. Believe it or not, I havn't gone over my usage amount yet. I would love to get a higher plan, but the ones alot of you have, the "unlimited", would cost me about $90 a mth and thats not including voice. So I would be well into the $110-120 mark wich I don't know if I could justify (but man would I love to ).

XLiMBS no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    20F3D846

Whoa man, only half a megabyte, my service was just restored about 2 weeks ago, so I've only had half of my usage time 2 rack up data but was still able 2 reach 90 megabytes in about 15 days!