I noticed there are a lot of service books for AT&T mall, AT& music etc., ... General Blackberry forum

jusMikeP no está en línea Stack level 3

Getting rid of excess AT&T service books?

Advertisement

I noticed there are a lot of service books for AT&T mall, AT& music etc., for stuff that I'm never going to use. Is there a way to get rid of that crap permanently? If I delete the service books, will that get rid of it until I have to resend service books because of another issue one day? Or will they just come back next time I restart my blackberry?

Only had a blackberry 1 week, so I don't know very much about how the service book deal works, and it kind of baffles me that you can't get rid of stuff that you're never going to use. Although I can certainly understand AT&T not wanting you to get rid of their $$$ add-ons.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    You can certainly delete the service books and that will solve the problem, but only temporarily. Each time you resend service books or bounce your device, they'll be back.

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava
    No way to delete them permanently. Just temporarily as Rogro suggested until your next resend of service books.

bigblue95z no está en línea Stack level 3
    Why would att EVER let you remove support for their dollar generating, lackluster crap. Lol.

kingrykku27 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2444409C
    Sadly, no. I just hid them.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jusMikeP no está en línea Stack level 3
    Cool, thanks for the replies guys. Ya, I didn't think there was a way to do exactly what I wanted to do. I did hide them as well. But I just like having my device as lean and mean as possible. The first thing I do when I buy (or did before I went mac) a new computer is delete all the trial software bs and hp/compaq/acer/whoever computer management/monitoring software. No biggie though. Thanks again!