Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

THANK YOU BOTH My download is still going, but it will be done here in ... General Blackberry forum

teb11 no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

THANK YOU BOTH My download is still going, but it will be done here in a few minutes. I'll let you know how it goes

The themes that I've made are for 4.2....and that's what all of my theme programs are (compatible for 4.2). Does this mean I'm going to have to upgrade all of those programs to 4.5?

magellan0547 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    242E7D27
    most likely...not a huge theme guy but i would assume so...should be pretty simple...you could use OS 4.2 but with 4.5 you'd get video camera and other cool features...let us know how it goes

i got the programs installed and i hooked my phone up to the desktop manager...it prompted me to upgrade...so that's happening right now..slowly but surely...still kinda nerve racking!

this is taking FOREVER. i have to be to work in 35 minutes so i will get on here and let you know how everything works, when i get off later this afternoon. thanks.

i'm trying to cancel the freaking upgrade. this is ridiculous. it is taking forever and i have to leave for work...and now it won't let me cancel.

alriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. 4.5 is goin' on my phone! yahoo.

Just wanted to let you all (that helped me) know that I got the 4.5 installed and running AND got the themes working. I did have to update the programs for teh themes, but that is perfectly okay. I had surgery yesterday so this is what I'll be doing in my recovery time. Take care and thanks again.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123