Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

My upgrade is coming in April and I want to start my research before I ... General Blackberry forum

BttryBscts no está en línea Stack level 1

Getting a new...

Advertisement

My upgrade is coming in April and I want to start my research before I get a new phone. I was seriously considering getting an iPhone, but I've been using a Blackberry for over 5 years now and I love it. Any suggestions on what I should wait for or if I should get an iPhone? AT&T is my carrier if that helps...

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    No contest. If you're with AT&T you should get a Bold.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    ...and go "play" with the Bold and look at the other choices to see what you like. Good luck.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Does ATT have the 30 day test drive? I agree with rogro, but if ATT does offer this give the Iphone a spin and then you can take it back when you decide you miss your BlackBerry to much and get the Bold.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Hopefully by then we'd already have the Curve two. I'm also with AT&Apple and I've been saving my upgrade for something worth upgrading to. I'm with the suggestions above. I played with the Iphone plenty to know that it's just not for me. Who knows perhaps the next generation might lure me into the dark side but for now I'm staying with my bb and waiting for the curve two . Good luck with your decision. It's gonna be a tough one.
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

I want the bold, but is there a new curve coming out? I heard it's supposed to be the ****...Also I heard there were some bugs with the bold is there any truth to that or have they ironed them out?

bajanbastard no está en línea Stack level 4
    I would say they have been ironed out. It's all about what you want in a device. The Iphone is a sweet device but i'll probably never own one because its not the device for me. I'll admit here that i'm a bit of a RIM fanboy so that's part of the reason i wouldn't own one. IMHO go BOLD.
    Device history: 8100 > 8320 > 8900 & 9530. Keep crackin'

moses2628 no está en línea Stack level 6
    From what I have read from Archer's post, I think you ATT guys are getting the 8900 with 3g! Always get the good stuff! I would wait for that!

If you can wait for your upgrade, AT&T will definitely be getting the new Curve. It's just a matter of when.

So the 8900 is the curve 2? Has anyone heard how much they will be?

JoshSeawell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    I like the bold that little bit that I have messed with it... But like people say its a personal preference...
    -Josh

Not sure if the first iteration of the AT&T 8900 will be 3g, but that would be nice!

anandsihra no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20922A41
    Quote Originally Posted by moses2628 View Post
    From what I have read from Archer's post, I think you ATT guys are getting the 8900 with 3g! Always get the good stuff! I would wait for that!
    WHAT!!!??? I got a bold mainly for the 3G, and now they're releasing a 3G curve? If they do, there will be heads flying.

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro
    Take it from someone that's been through many, many iPhones and has always come back to the Blackberry side..

If you're used to everything you can do on the Blackberry, you will not be happy with the iPhone. However, if you're willing to make some (big) sacrifices, then the iPhone may be right for you.

Quote Originally Posted by anandsihra View Post
    WHAT!!!??? I got a bold mainly for the 3G, and now they're releasing a 3G curve? If they do, there will be heads flying.
    It's gonna be awhile yet, from what I understand, so you dun good with the Bold!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast