Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

just donated... 25 american.. so thats like 20.19 can... maybe more to come... General Blackberry forum

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Advertisement

just donated... 25 american.. so thats like 20.19 can... maybe more to come
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313
    Woohoo... We're getting there.....
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan

HotCelica no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Meh
    I just want to say sorry Ranx for what happened. I can't even begin to imagine what you must be going through.

I stay at a friends house last night, was drunk and didn't bring my charger with me, long story short my BB died in the night, woke up this morning and was freaking out, rushed home just to put it on the charge. My phone is my life and I am LOST without it. I was at least able to just charge it and have my baby back and I truely feel for you man.

If I had any spare cash I would donate to help but I am broke LOL. Good luck with everything man.

Sorry for late post, I just was able to read the previous thread and now this one.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by NICKY88XX View Post
    just donated... 25 american.. so thats like 20.19 can... maybe more to come
    thanks Nicky! really appreciated bro but like everybody else, you didnt have to.

Quote Originally Posted by HotCelica View Post
    I just want to say sorry Ranx for what happened. I can't even begin to imagine what you must be going through.

I stay at a friends house last night, was drunk and didn't bring my charger with me, long story short my BB died in the night, woke up this morning and was freaking out, rushed home just to put it on the charge. My phone is my life and I am LOST without it. I was at least able to just charge it and have my baby back and I truely feel for you man.

If I had any spare cash I would donate to help but I am broke LOL. Good luck with everything man.

Sorry for late post, I just was able to read the previous thread and now this one.
    Haha if only i could charge them lol ... but yeah dont even worry about money lol like i said i feel horrible accepting anything so if you cant im definitely not going to blame you lol its the thought that counts and thanks for the support! most appreciated!

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Ok withdrawal is REALLY driving me crazy ... i was just talking with bajanbastard on gtalk about the new .144 beta OS for the 8900 and guess what happened when i tried to reach for my 8900 ? NOTHING at the end of my reach .... I dont know what im going to do lol :P

PIN/ID
    2831A313
    Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    Ok withdrawal is REALLY driving me crazy ... i was just talking with bajanbastard on gtalk about the new .144 beta OS for the 8900 and guess what happened when i tried to reach for my 8900 ? NOTHING at the end of my reach .... I dont know what im going to do lol :P
    Ummmmm.... Does it SUCK that I got it before you did?? LoL
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan

curve247 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    So I forgot my paypal account has my full name, Thomas, lol.

Hope it helps Ranx. I have a pearl 8130 but doesnt really help you on rogers.
    "T-Dub"
    T- Mo: BB 9700, 8900, 8220
    Sprint: BB 8330, 8830, 8130, 8703, 7250

But there's a beautiful view of the end of the world from the pier.....

SeRViiCiiO no está en línea Stack level 5
    ranx you got your berrys stolen? oh i would be on the search for them!! HUNTING!!

i got an unlocked 8120, you can use that on rogers--

sirthinks--- there's a .144 beta around? any major diff to .133?
    Phone: T-Mo S4- Stock-Rooted

[Former]
    Device: T-Mobile S3
    Device: HTC Amaze 4G
    Device: HTC Vision (T-Mobile G2)
    Device: BlackBerry (9700, 8900,8320,8120,8100)

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Two new donations, Thank you Sarah and Rik ... Thank you .... I feel horrible accepting them i feel like im "asking" for charity although i know they come from the heart ... thank you stackers!

Quote Originally Posted by SeRViiCiiO View Post
    ranx you got your berrys stolen? oh i would be on the search for them!! HUNTING!!

http://forums.pinstack.com/f8/tragedy_in_my_world-101245/ if you wanna read the whole story

PIN/ID
    2831A313
    Quote Originally Posted by SeRViiCiiO View Post

I haven't noticed much difference. Everything still works.... ;-)

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    Aww man, sorry for your loss
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    Thanks for posting U.S. link Bajan. Donation finally made. Hang in there Ranx. We're getting you a new Berry
    Last edited by Berryadict; 02-03-2009 at 01:25 PM.

ganns1980 no está en línea Themes Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    Two new donations, Thank you Sarah and Rik ... Thank you .... I feel horrible accepting them i feel like im "asking" for charity although i know they come from the heart ... thank you stackers!
    Not a problem at all! I don't feel you're asking for charity, if I thought that, I wouldn't have donated.
    Proof of absence is not absence of proof.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    thanks guys ... and thanks Berryadict ... I cant even express my feelings im so overwhelmed to see how many people care .... thank you guys ...

ice44 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Donation Made....

Confirmation number: 0HP12109DS0314917.
    An email with your donation details has been sent to bon143bon@yahoo.com
    The young man knows the rules, and the old man will enforce them!

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast