Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

I have done my share against the will of Ranxoren. Sorry bud but I had ... General Blackberry forum

krosli no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    747101D2

Advertisement

I have done my share against the will of Ranxoren. Sorry bud but I had too.

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313
    Donation Made.... It isn't a matter of OWING you anything. We appreciate you. If it was one BB, perhaps it would be a matter of, "Oh man, that sucks." But three BB's and a puter.... Come on Dude, that's near disaster.
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan

PIN/ID
    2831A313
    Come on folks. We want to see a new PIN in Ranx's siggie by close of business today!!
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    lol thank you so much everybody i have gotten a couple donations already and some of them were amounts i would have never even dreamed of.
    But from the smaller to the higher donors, i thank you from the bottom of my heart, i feel horrible accepting this money ... but thank you .... thank you so much ... it puts a tear to my eye to see how dedicated and supportive our community is ... love you all stackers !!

Quote Originally Posted by Sirthinks View Post
    Come on folks. We want to see a new PIN in Ranx's siggie by close of business today!!
    As much as i would love to i dont see that happening lol and if it does ill pinch myself because ill be living a dream lol

PIN/ID
    747101D2
    Buy your berry already. We want your PIN. Its almost end of the business day. We need your PIN soon.

On a side note, did you get my donation?

bajanbastard no está en línea Stack level 4
    ~via smartphone~thanks to all who donated not because we all love Ranx but because we want to make his life a bit more miserable. Jk. Seriously though thanks to all

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by krosli View Post
    Buy your berry already. We want your PIN. Its almost end of the business day. We need your PIN soon.

On a side note, did you get my donation?
    I believe i did yes thank you and sorry to say but im still far from even the cheapest berry lol.
    And i just paid rent and insurance therefore im still a little far off being able to afford one today

PIN/ID
    747101D2
    Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    I believe i did yes thank you and sorry to say but im still far from even the cheapest berry lol.
    And i just paid rent and insurance therefore im still a little far off being able to afford one today

I am sure in no time, you will be getting an Iphone...oops...Berry. We will be here for you!

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    well hopefully ... who knows ...

So as far as donations are concerned, i want to formally thank the following people (will update the list as they come) :

Aseem, Thomas, Khai, John (x2), Randy, Joshua, Tristan - and of course John (AGAIN!) for his donation to the Ottawa Boys and Girls Club yesterday.

Thank you guys so much, i feel so bad accepting this but at this point its not like im gonna go and refund the paypal donation, it would just be disrespectful.
    Thanks again everybody.
    Last edited by ranxoren; 02-02-2009 at 10:57 PM.

PIN/ID
    2831A313
    Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    well hopefully ... who knows ...

So as far as donations are concerned, i want to formally thank the following people (will update the list as they come) :

Aseem, Thomas, Khai, John, Randy Joshua - and of course John (AGAIN!) for his donation to the Ottawa Boys and Girls Club yesterday.

Thank you guys so much, i feel so bad accepting this but at this point its not like im gonna go and refund the paypal donation, it would just be disrespectful.
    Thanks again everybody.
    Let's just call it royalty fees for the use of the Signature!!

PIN/ID
    AskMe

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    ~via smartphone~
    PayPal accepts only Canadian provinces, not U.S. States on this account if you're not logging in thru PayPal

SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5
    Count me in too!
    I get paid Fri, be sure to check it then!
    "Nowhere am I so desperately needed as among a shipload of illogical Humans." (Spock)

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Thank you Tristan, whoever that is. Thank you.

Angus_413 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Gonna have to check this out when I get home and throw my donation in!!~via smartphone~

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast