Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617 LastLast

IT will happen Ranx, here in there bro. .. It's always darkest. . Just before ... General Blackberry forum

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT

Advertisement

IT will happen Ranx, here in there bro. .. It's always darkest. . Just before Dawn!!!

HTH
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Thanks AGAIN Rik.

And yeah lol he already took his Bold back ... i was hearbroken again lol :P

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313
    Darn... We are so close and OT won't allow me to lend him the final amount..... Sheesh... It ain't like it would breaki the bank.....

I don't have an anonymous paypal account or you would have your Berry..... ;-)
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirthinks View Post
    Darn... We are so close and OT won't allow me to lend him the final amount..... Sheesh... It ain't like it would breaki the bank.....

I don't have an anonymous paypal account or you would have your Berry..... ;-)
    Lol Sirthinks i told you ... id rather wait then take a loan. I despise owing money or things. Again i must appreciate your kind offer and had i been in more in the known about my current situation i would probably take it.
    But since i dont know what im up to financially right now with bills coming left right and center (garage etc...) i dont know when id be able to pay back anything or anybody and right now i dont have a single debt under my name and like to keep it that way... I hope you cna understand.
    In no way do i try to be disrespectful in rejecting your offer - i do appreciate it.

Cheers my friend

KriK no está en línea Stack level 3
    I for one am very proud to a part of the Pinstack community right now. Ranx has spent so much money and time this past week taking care of a destroyed car and insurance issues I am glad that someone like bajanbastard saw the need and jumped in.

We have raised $388 so far for Ranx's new phone. Ranx needs just $112 from the stacks to be able to afford the Javelin.

I remember when I broke my berry and I went without for a while. It was honestly harder than when I quit smoking! Don't make him go through withdrawls any longer!

I'm betting we can raise this $112 by the end of the day today. So, if you have $10 that you would normally get a coffee at Starbucks with why don't you consider being without your berry and maybe send some to Ranx?

Thanks for all the support guys!

Via MY Bold (as in NOT Ranx's) :P

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Lol Krik ... way to ask me to PM you the amounts and then use them publicly ...
    Regardless i also want people to know i am not just waiting on all the money, i gathered 150$ (where from dont ask me i dont even know myself lol) which i am chipping in myself therefore the goal is 500 instead of 650.
    I also want everybody to know that I appreciate all the efforts and that nobody has to finish off the 112$ i can wait it out and try to gather it throughout the month.

But yeah ... withdrawal is driving me crazy ... I now know what it feels like to not have a Berry ...
    Last edited by ranxoren; 02-05-2009 at 02:54 PM.

PIN/ID
    2831A313
    Go get your Berry Ranx. Any other donations, or anyone who missed out and wants to give... Please send a donation to

The Ottawa Carleton Boys and Girls Club. The organization, and others like it are near and dear to me. Without them I wouldn't be the man I am today, nor would I have the means to help others.
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan

ice44 no está en línea Stack level 5
    I just sent another $50usd ! ...go get your berry and a case now !!!!

Confirmation number: 87B220226Y0550257.
    An email with your donation details has been sent to icemanbusa@yahoo.com and you

The young man knows the rules, and the old man will enforce them!

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Sirthinks are you INSANE ? You just donated the WHOLE remaining amount !!
    I am honestly CHOCKED right now ! I dont know what to say besides thank you and that im RUNNING OUT RIGHT NOW TO GO BUY ONE !!!!!!
    OMG THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH !!! THANK YOU EVERYBODY YOU JUST MADE MY LIFE SO MUCH EASIER.
    I AM SO LOST AND CONFUSED AND HAPPY RIGHT NOW !!!!!
    SIRTHINKs i owe you BIG time. Everybody else same goes to you. THANK YOU SOOO MUCH !!!!

edit : ICE !! YOU TOO ??!!! OMG GUYS I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH RIGHT NOW !!!!

PLEASE DONT SEND ANYMORE DONATIONS AS WE HAVE REACHED THE AMOUNT !!!!!

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    This is my 5th day since mine was stolen, and I am really missing my emails, and my friends, half of them I have no other way to get in touch with lol, it really sucks, and with 4 kids always on the go, and planing things with them and the wife, its really frustrating, and sucks when I get home from work and they want to to go somewhere that was on my way home.

I know I could get a cheap cheap phone and a sim card, but am holding out that maybe they would return MINE to the store i was parked in front of , I could get a new one at upgrade price but my wife doesnt want to commit to a 2yr argreement right now, because we may be changing carriers soon, and my actuall upgrade date is some time in march

I also have the phone insurance and it would cost 125 for a new curve, but I cant spend that right now if we are going to be changing carriers and I really wanna get the Jav, anyway.

I miss my alarm and calendar and camera, and memo pad with all my list of wanna see movies on it, that I jot down when i see a preview or hear about it.

So multilpy that by what was it 4 phones? ranx must be hurting lol I could only imagine :?(

But this is well deserved for as much as he does for all of you, besides we dont want to hear him almost crying on the pod cast, that would be too painfull haha
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

ice44 no está en línea Stack level 5
    no worries bro......the little I gave you I will get back 10 folds sometime in my life time from someone else.....get your Berry and a Case for her and fire her up....
    The young man knows the rules, and the old man will enforce them!

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Alright everybody im OUT to go buy a new BB !!!!
    SOOOOOO HAPPY RIGHT NOW !!!!

ps: now for the big dilemma : Bold or 8900 ... lol probably 8900 although i fell back in love with the Bold yesterday night ...

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    I figured you were already gone! LOL

PIN/ID
    2831A313

Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    Sirthinks are you INSANE ? You just donated the WHOLE remaining amount !!
    I am honestly CHOCKED right now ! I dont know what to say besides thank you and that im RUNNING OUT RIGHT NOW TO GO BUY ONE !!!!!!
    OMG THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH !!! THANK YOU EVERYBODY YOU JUST MADE MY LIFE SO MUCH EASIER.
    I AM SO LOST AND CONFUSED AND HAPPY RIGHT NOW !!!!!
    SIRTHINKs i owe you BIG time. Everybody else same goes to you. THANK YOU SOOO MUCH !!!!

edit : ICE !! YOU TOO ??!!! OMG GUYS I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH RIGHT NOW !!!!

PLEASE DONT SEND ANYMORE DONATIONS AS WE HAVE REACHED THE AMOUNT !!!!!
    It was my pleasure. Maybe the extra 50 that Ice sent could go towards a NEW MIC so you don't sound like you have a sock in your mouth on the PodCast.... LoL

IT would be nice if we could do this for everyone who loses or has their Berry stolen. Unfortunately it just isn't possible. Ranx is a special case (and do I mean special LoL)

It has been fun watching to see him get embarrassed, and to see the love and generosity of the STACKERS' Community for one of our own!!

Thanks to EVERYONE who helped get Ranx back in the loop!!

Can't wait to see the new PIN in the signature!!

Edit: And don't forget, as I have said before, "anyone who missed out and wants to give... Please send a donation to

The Ottawa Carleton Boys and Girls Club. The organization, and others like it are near and dear to me. Without them I wouldn't be the man I am today, nor would I have the means to help others." Ottawa is Ranx's home and my hometown.....
    Last edited by Sirthinks; 02-05-2009 at 03:09 PM.

Texas512 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Reading this thread makes me want to do something good for someone else.. Sorry I couldn't donate Ranx.. no paypal.. but when I get one maybe I buy you a game or something.. Good job Stackers!