In addition to my corporate email, I also have a personal email account tied to ... General Blackberry forum

jablaze no está en línea Stack level 2

How get copy of personal email I send from BB to go to my inbox

Advertisement

In addition to my corporate email, I also have a personal email account tied to my BB. It has its own folder on my BB home page. I have no problems receiving emails. But when I send emails from that account, on my BB, I would like a copy to end up in the inbox on my personal email server, i.e., I want to be able to open Outlook at home and see the email I sent from my BB. And I would prefer not having to CC myself every time I send an email. As it is, when I send an email, a copy remains in the inbox on my BB, but there is no trace of it on my personal email server (neither sent or inbox folder).

I can't find a way to set this up. When I go to Options->Email options, any option I choose there affects only my corporate email account, not my personal account. Any suggestions.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    I would suggest looking on BlackBerry AppWorld, Im sure that someone has made an app that will do what youre needing. Alone, the stock Berry doesnt have that capability.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

Zbats no está en línea Stack level 3
    What I did was go to the tmobile website and under the set up for my bb email, i added a bcc to my account there. That way every time i send an email from my bb, a copy is automatically sent to my email account that i designated. You could try that, and list the email account that you would like the copy sent to. I do not have to do the cc on every email, it is automatically done.

drice30721 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20EF37F6
    Wow. I didn't know you could do that, Zbats. Thanks for the info.

manx driver no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by drice30721 View Post
    Wow. I didn't know you could do that, Zbats. Thanks for the info.
    Ditto, Zbats! That is good to know, and your Trust gets a +!

Zbats no está en línea Stack level 3
    Glad I could help.

keizerjrr no está en línea Stack level 3
    JaBlaze, Zbats....
    This works at AT&T as well. Just set it up.
    This is the reason I monitor the forums @ Pinstack. Thanks for the question JaBlaze, thanks for the solution Zbats. You guys both get a + from me.