Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ This would just be a waste of resources. It would just be ... General Blackberry forum

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

This would just be a waste of resources. It would just be one more thing you would have to keep tabs on. Ebanga is right is you backup regularly then the deletion issue wouldn't even be a factor. Especially when messages are already getting deleted on their own.

tfrankson no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2845FBAD
    I think that would also be a nice and convenient feature as well.

butterfly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3

Smile

Even if u backup bb on a daily basis accidental deletion do occur; and what if u r not able to get to your comp to do a backup restore? You could be on vacation, at work etc....I am totally happy with my bb....wanting better features that's a plus supply and demand!! I am sure in the next few years the bb we now have will seem like fossils...Lol I m sure bb's will have more advance features....I am sure RIM is reasearching how to make the bb better in every way!! It may take time, money and loads of patience......And if the demand is great for certain features they will get it done! They want to stay on top of the technology game......a few years ago we were all wishing for external/internal memory, louder speaker, better keyboard, camera etc....and now does most bb's have these features? Ask and it shall be given we just have to wait!!
    Last edited by butterfly2; 03-23-2008 at 12:44 AM.
    A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her.
    Maya Angelou

Neeyah-Skyy no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up recycle bin feature...

i say yay....!
    Last edited by Lavagirl; 03-23-2008 at 04:57 AM.

Angiebee no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up

I agree< a trash can icon would be awesome. I finally figured out the plazmic theme builder, well sorta its soo cool. Now if i can just get the eOffice app to work I would be a happeee camper.

crackberryguru no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

Thumbs up

For sure i would love a trash icon to get back some stuff i deleted......i hope rim sees this post...

dj flyy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244ac444
    I'm down, as long as device memory gets to 256 or even 512 mb. Maybe a gig?

But that's just wishful thinking ;-)

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ This is one feature I listed in another post comparing the BB features to the SK. I never had to worry about accidentally deleting something from my SK but have done it on the BB and had to ask to have the email resent to me. I would love to see this.

summerhowell no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by ebanga View Post
    The resources that would take would be ridicoulous. I wonder if a lot of you guys back-up your devices on a regular basis. If you back up at least once a week it should be a non issue. If u delete something by accident just restore do an advanced restore to the current date to preserve the file. Infact I'm sure that's the main reason RIM made such a great Backup/Restore feature for the DM, but I guess some BB's users are just like most people, never happy
    Its not so much that BB owners are unhappy, its just we are tired of having the most supreme phone on the market and have it missing features that pick-me-up-at-WalMart types have. We are just wishing for RIM to get on the ball and realize that BlackBerries are now not just for the professional white collar worker but more and more blue collar workers and teens are also falling in love with the BlackBerry.I totally understand both points of views. A recycling bin type feature would be very helpful when away from the computer, but yes, you must use your Desktop Managers at least weekly to backup your BlackBerry.

agans no está en línea Stack level 1
    Yes, definately

ebanga no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24352F80
    Don't get me wrong the idea sounds cool to an extent(memory/resources), I just want ppl to realize the importance of Backup/Restore and why its a major part of the maintenance of of your BB device. In the near future a trash bin may definately be a reality especially since RIM is always innovating

cookieberry no está en línea Stack level 2
    Perfect. There are times when I want to delete items and have to go thru hola hoops to do that by directing items to the "can".

w2snj no está en línea Stack level 1
    Yes on one major condition, if the recycle bin uses the micro-sd card. All this stuff eats up space. Until then,be careful. 8ackup more often.

julie69 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    240f9cc3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~right on. Somebody plz do it!

dvst8ion no está en línea Stack level 3
    its would be nice. But I think you are right that it would use alot of memory. If you are like me you would probably forget to empty it out when you were done!!
    Once you go Black(berry) you'll never go back!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast