Is it possible to play games with other BB user's off your BB messenger? Like ... General Blackberry forum

SHAWNY no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    4013F062

Games

Advertisement

Is it possible to play games with other BB user's off your BB messenger? Like card or board games..........Ex:chess,spades,etc. I think that would be cool.
    ~~Shhhh dont tell~~

andi915 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    401A3D26

Re: Games

You can download Texas hold em 2, and set it up to play online against others you can then challenge them to play against you send me an invite when you get on. My screenname on there is the same andi915. Ill be happy to take some of that money off your hands! Jp! No, really, I will take some of your money! No, just playin for real! Andi915-pin:400ff9b5~via BB 7100i (wap.pinstack.com)~

andi915 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    401A3D26
    You can download Texas hold em 2, and set it up to play online against others you can then challenge them to play against you send me an invite when you get on. My screenname on there is the same andi915. Ill be happy to take some of that money off your hands! Jp! No, really, I will take some of your money! No, just playin for real! Andi915-pin:400ff9b5~via BB 7100i (wap.pinstack.com)~

r3nb72 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    202a1a6f

Re: Games

Iv never heard of that but i know the chess game available from blackberry has the option of playing against other players online.