How about focusingOn fixing what you got instead of adding more gizmosTo the devices,againI want ... General Blackberry forum

HeywoodJ no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    pm me

function berfore form

Advertisement

How about focusingOn fixing what you got instead of adding more gizmosTo the devices,againI want to smash thisLess than functionalPiece of crap!!!! I can't wait till my contract is up in two months so I can lose nextel and buy somthing THAT REALYWORKS as other phones do WAKE UP!!!If I have to use a pc to do things thenI can use a cheaper device and a push app for my mail I used to love this berry thing now its useless!!!!!!! .the moto QLooks better every time I try to browse the web, nothing butErrors and your using an unsupported browserWhat am I paying forA stupid name? I hope that rim loses in court they can't even copy something right Yea I am pissed off after years of having a less than usable device and getting ripped of for service .and all rim wants is new customers and they don't want to keep current ones happy.sounds like the cell phone industry in generalThank god for a choice and competition that looks to provide real service and products not rehashing some old crap

prickleypete no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: function berfore form

move on skippy.

potthoff no está en línea Stack level 3

Geeeeez!!!!

reemobeens19 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    na

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~nextel just plain sucks for blackberry. I changed service to Tmo and voila I got great service. Its not RIMs fault, its up to your service provider as to what they will let your BB do. I had a lot of the same problems with both my 7510 & 7520. They wanted to charge me an extra 50 bucks for crappy slow I teenet service and a nother 50 to use it as a modem at 19k. Tmo gives me all that for 20 and I have found only a small handfull of web/wap pages that give me erorrs. In the end know what the problem is before you point fingers.

PIN/ID
    na
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~nextel just plain sucks for blackberry. I changed service to Tmo and voila I got great service. Its not RIMs fault, its up to your service provider as to what they will let your BB do. I had a lot of the same problems with both my 7510 & 7520. They wanted to charge me an extra 50 bucks for crappy slow I teenet service and a nother 50 to use it as a modem at 19k. Tmo gives me all that for 20 and I have found only a small handfull of web/wap pages that give me erorrs. In the end know what the problem is before you point fingers.

PIN/ID
    na

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~sorry for duplicate reply.

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I had a Nextel 7520 and 7100i. Good service depends on your provider.

rokinDa8703e no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31e84d1b

woah dude calm down just because you dont know how to use a device dosnt meen that it dosnt work, read the manual, ask for help, its ok, for some reason I dont thin RIM and blackberry would be around this long if they were as bad as you say
    my blackberry never gives me problems, get over yourself dude

HeywoodJ no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    pm me

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~yea the carrier controls the software but only with permission so I am still down on a lack of eom support. I have used and played with berrys since they were black and grey
    Screened , and probably uesd at
    Least seven models and every os and allthe way till 4.1 and three carriers so that said .
    I think I know what lack of progress is on all partys .
    I probly Should not post while
    Still agrevated. Its a sad realisation but I have out grown this device.I am not an adocate
    For windows mobile at all, but that looks to be more advanced
    Than a repackaged commercial device of old technology
    So sorry about ranting but its annoyed me for years .

rokinDa8703e no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31e84d1b

as far as mobile devices go you wont find a more intuitive interface than the blackberry, also, as far as end to end solutions go, blackberry and BES are far superior to microsoft or intellisync or any of the others out there. competition will create devices that edge up the blackberry sometimes, but that will just make RIM create an even better blackberry, in the end blackberry will most likely always come out on top, because RIM will do anything it can do keep its dominance of the market. microsoft windows mobile 6 is supposed to be wonderful beyond compare, and im sure it is when averaged against current windows mobile platforms but even older blackberry OS releases were better than windows mobile 5, which i have on my ipaq now. also those damned touch screens that microsoft loves so much, those are just annoying and they eat battery

Toddboy71 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    T o' Bee

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    It sounds like one of your biggest beefs is Internet. Nextel is painfully slow. Its why I switched. Edge still isn't where I want but its blazing compared to Nextel. Plus, just try a device with 4.2 and see what you think. I'm mobile but I'm assuming you have a 7100i? If so and you want to complain about RIM when comparing their devices to one competitors released in the past 6 months or so, don't compare it to a device the came to market 18 months ago. Its like comparing the Ford Edge to the Pinto with regards to technology. Not a fair comparison.

Just my $.02. I feel your frustration, but RIM has options to soothe them. Just give them a try!

Thanks!