Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I already got the 8220 and bold, I still want storm, javelin and MAGNUM (Bold/javelin ... General Blackberry forum

mac14x no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    217a1629

Advertisement

I already got the 8220 and bold, I still want storm, javelin and MAGNUM (Bold/javelin like blackberry with a touchscreen and full QWERTY physical keyboard) Im Actually able to get them all, just waiting for them to get on the market.
    ~90 people get the swine flu and everyone is wearing face masks. Millions of people have AIDS but no one wears condoms...

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    I am a mobile communications addict. I also embrace change and seek the best way to stay in touch with the people that matter to me both personally & professionally. Time is a priority thus I seek to improve the way I spend it and how I handle my calendar, contacts, tasks & notes. in turn the time I save from being organized allows me more free time for fun. After trying every other smartphone I migrated to BlackBerry. Having found RIM's devices the best for me, I choose to buy nearly every model RIM releases in a constant effort to insure I have the one that suits my needs best. In addition I also continue to sample the other brands & models for the same reason. However experience has taught me that thus far nothing comes close to a BlackBerry.
    That's my approach.
    ~via BlackBerry Bold (wap.pinstack.com)~

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    i want em all but its annoying how many devices can ya have at once.. im on 3 right now
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12