Ok my fellow stackers. There's so many great phones out and I'm sure most people ... General Blackberry forum

pmarshall no está en línea Stack Professional

From phone to phone

Advertisement

Ok my fellow stackers. There's so many great phones out and I'm sure most people are like me....gotta have them all....BUT at some point shouldn't there be that ONE that feels the best,performs the best,and makes that lil tingle feelng deep down in the gut! Lol I have had all of the current blackberries out to date and I'm not sure i have found "the one" yet. Post here your "the one" and why. I'm sure most will say and or think the same as I do, but that phones not out yet lol looking forward to everyones choices.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

brianjr1988 no está en línea Device Expert
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    pmarshall, coming from never having a phone and then getting the blackberry in August of 2008 i had the feeling this phone is right and i love it cause was my first phone and it being a blackberry 8130 u know but i would have to say that feeling is gone. i have seen so many new blackberrys that have come out or are going to come out and u want them u get them and have that feeling this phone is right and in weeks/months time or year that dies cause something new comes along way the world works cause the newer the better.

so yea we all have that feeling of this is the one but it will never last. so with u asking can u post are "the one" me my self i cant but i don't speak for everyone else so

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    I'm a tech junkie so I'll never be content with whatever I have because once something new comes out I'm going to want it. Once I have it the glamour of it will probably wear off fairly quickly and then I'll want something else. Hence the reason why I already want to get a new phone but I've only had my 8900 functioning for the last month. I'm pretty dedicated to RIM devices especially with BBM but I would like to open up my horizon and try new devices and be more open minded to different O/S and what not.

calibur no está en línea Stack level 3
    in my years that i had my phones, from a regular free flip phone contract to the 8100, i was never truly happy with it. I knew i wanted something more. I read and did all checks on all current BB at the time, and it didnt amuse me. Even the amazing iphone did not phase me. Yet, when news of the bold were announced, i knew that this phone would the be one that i want.

Reason for this was because of its sleek design, and smooth round body design. The screen was rich in color. The menu looked smooth. I love how the QWERT were all close together, giving that compact look at the same time, that "business" look.

The 3G was a plus for me. I could have careless if it did not have it, considering how i never really use the 3G to its full capacity and 3G drains the life out of the battery like mad.

(it would be cool if 3G would automatically go into EDGE on a phone call or given us the option to toss it into EDGE )

Of course, this is now. haha. if RIM were to make another phone that was to replace the bold, i would probably most likely get that phone.

I'm currently using the bold and storm...but anicipating the newest from bb like crazy..the Tour. On paper is seems to be perfect. Bigger than 8900 not quite as big as bold...has auto focus camera and bold does not. Def not touch screen cuz the storms screen is so sketchy, can't type very gast on it and find myself hitting the delete key VERY often. Therefor for the Tour "may" be the one I'm happy with for a while simplay due to "what more can you do with a phone?" Lol. GPS WIFI 3G for some people full keyboard auto focus and a trackball! What else could RIM do to make a phone the best of the best of all there phones?

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    I have 3 choices that I have finally narrowed myself down to before next March:

BlackBerry 8220 Flip because I have never owned a flip phone.

BlackBerry 8900 because I still want a BlackBerry but with more memory.

SideKick LX because I want a full keyboard and MySpace, FaceBook and Twitter without having to download separate apps. Plus I have always loved the SideKick.

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    The tour has no wifi what a rip, better hold out for another model
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

oh really i must have just assumed it had wifi! uh oh! plain ole edge doesnt cut it sometimes. I second the sidekick comment...i had all models until i discovered the blackberry. Sidekick devices are dependable and "cool". Whats everyones FAV phone to date...bb or no bb doesnt matter. Mine would be 8900.
    HAHA HERO, MY TOUCH