Hi I have 2 Nextel phones (one is my ex-wife's lol). Anyway I want to ... General Blackberry forum

mbenzp no está en línea Stack level 1

Question From Nextel to Sprint Theathering?

Hi I have 2 Nextel phones (one is my ex-wife's lol). Anyway I want to keep my one nextel phone and switch the other one to Sprint. I have a 7100i Blackberry and hooked it up to my laptop and used it as a modem. It is reallly slow so I was wondering which blackberry or palm treo would be the best to use only as a modem. I already called sprint and asked them if I could just switch one of the nextel phones over to a sprint air card but they said I couldn't do that and I would have to add another line of service to my contract which I don't want to do. My plan was to keep my 7100i Nextel Blackberry and switch over the Nextel i860 over to sprint. So which phone on the sprint side would be best for speed and coverage to use as a modem? I heard that nextel has the best walkie talkie network while sprint has the best data network... Thanks

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro

Re: From Nextel to Sprint Theathering?

You can switch the one you dont want to a Sprint device, its called an upgrade, and it goes by how long you have had your Nextel device. Most Sprint PDS phones will be REV0 EVDO internet, which averages 400-7000kbps and peaks at 2mbps. You can look into a Mogul, which will peak at 3mbps.

If you need any further help please ask on here as calling Sprint already has given you false information.