I found a crazy site on google.com... Avi, 3PG, Mov, and Mp4 formats. Man this ... General Blackberry forum

NONCHALANT no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    204B0E0E

FREE VIDEOS For BB device!

Advertisement

I found a crazy site on google.com... Avi, 3PG, Mov, and Mp4 formats. Man this is what I think we been waitin for! Download the launcher at this link if you have a pearl http://www.peerboxmobile.com/PeerBox...er_n1_a111.jar

Or go to peerbox.com and set it up, get an scount like I did.. I go by the name Anthem search my name and you'll see the vids I uploaded either from my 8100 pearl or my pc... Give feed back here of what you think you love me for this one!

Oh if you don't think its worth it check out just one of the videos I downloaded from the site. http://app.peerboxmobile.com/channel...500C10F010.3gp
    BlackBerryCreole...
    http://www.myspace.com/sir__anthony

PIN/ID
    204B0E0E

Re: FREE VIDEOS For BB device!

Also 8800 friendly try it and don't forget to sure Downloads you find....

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

nimocone no está en línea Stack level 3

The site says it's a P2P site. How fast do you find the downloads and did it eat up battery life?

PIN/ID
    204B0E0E

The downloads very in size I use the pearl and some files are too larg to download like files over two mbs don't really play after downloadin for some reason. But smaller 3PG vids play all the time, download time could range from seconds to one minute like,

Never had a problem wit battery life only when watchin downloaded videos constantly.... Gets really busy when searchin for vids and watchin them and savin the ones you like, thousand of vids to pick from....

Test it out and see what you think....

Sir Anthony

PIN/ID
    204B0E0E

The downloads very in size I use the pearl and some files are too larg to download like files over two mbs don't really play after downloadin for some reason. But smaller 3PG vids play all the time, download time could range from seconds to one minute like,

Never had a problem wit battery life only when watchin downloaded videos constantly.... Gets really busy when searchin for vids and watchin them and savin the ones you like, thousand of vids to pick from....

Sir Anthony

PIN/ID
    204B0E0E

Sir Anthony

nimocone no está en línea Stack level 3

I thought I read somewhere that if the files are on the main storage that they won't play above a couple megs. But if you move them to the micro-disk that they would. Good info tho!

PIN/ID
    204B0E0E

That could be true. I moved them to the main storage (device memory) and it played well, I just avoid storin files there cuz me personally i need all the device's kb it has to have room to download file than it automatic stores them in my micro SD media card,

But thanks, keep in mind you too can set up an account wit peerbox.com and upload vids just make sure the ones you upload are of mobile formats and that their not over 2 mg , its just heard to download for other ppls that'll search your name and see your personal collection of vids....

But thanks, I myself am still findin stuff bout it,

Sir Anthony

PIN/ID
    204B0E0E

More vids uploaded!

MariamAmin2 no está en línea Stack level 1
    With this software, would I be able to view videos sent by other peoples cell phones..?

Gunjinn no está en línea Stack level 2
    Maybe it's me.. I dunno, but the video you decided to post a link to, depicts an infant humping a toy doll. That just ain't right.. and not very funny either. Maybe a mod should take a peek and perhaps decide to edit that link out.

Just my 2 cents.
    You can never have too much gas, unless you are on fire.

NightFire no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Wheel
    Only 2 MB? I usually can open up to 5 MB.