Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

viewed the 8700r online tutorial. VERY basic. VERY slick. excellent for first time operation.... General Blackberry forum

rickerb69 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    askme4it

Re: (Free!) Intro to BlackBerry - Online Courses

Advertisement

viewed the 8700r online tutorial. VERY basic. VERY slick. excellent for first time operation.

synik103 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    OICU812

yeah, pearl course would be nice.

JD44329 no está en línea Stack level 1

Hi to all, i'm Jeff and newbie arround here in Pinstack.com , the reason why i am sticking on with this website is because of the useful information that you guys posted rather shared, i am currently working in a global bank here in the philippines (Citibank / Citi N.A ASPAC) , i bare the IT Desktop support posistion, usually every executive employees specialy the regionals arround the building uses a BB device.. , i am currently somehow assigned in supporting those devices thats why i took the time this afternoon to study some of the tips and tricks over the internet. i hope some how you guys could help me out.

- Tnx regards to the admin.

- JEff®

SA81806 no está en línea Stack level 1

Jeff I am from the support INdia team , i am from the same group you belong (Citibank / Citi N.A ASPAC) & would be supporting India guys fron 1st of Aug & have the same reason to surf through the forums I.E. study some of the tips and tricks & believe me these guys are very supportive & give alot of support tips to new support guys like us.

piggles no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask

Quote Originally Posted by floridadomer
    I have the 8700g from T-Mobile. Is this close enough to the 8700c or 8700r to use the free on-line courses? Does anyone know the difference between the g-r-c? Is it just the mobile carrier?
    Check out this page it has some interesting info... http://www.mobilegazette.com/blackbe...00-0604x03.htm.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Quote Originally Posted by hayden
    Discover more about the exciting features of your BlackBerry device! RIM's 30-minute online training courses guide you through hands-on, interactive exercises designed to quickly teach you how to tap into the full power of your device.

(Free!) Introduction to Your BlackBerry Device
    Designed to help you master the main features of your BlackBerry device, these courses are ideal for new users. In these courses you will explore how to:
    • Use BlackBerry keys and buttons
    • Quickly open and compose email messages
    • Make and receive calls
    • Use the address book and calendar to organize your life
    RIM also offers the following more advanced fee-based courses. Browse the Catalog for more details on each course.
    Using Your BlackBerry Device

If you are already familiar with the key features of your BlackBerry device, you will benefit from this highly interactive, advanced course that includes some great time-saving features and tips that will allow you to use your device more efficiently.
    Introduction to BlackBerry Desktop Software version 4.1

This course covers the main features of BlackBerry Desktop Software version 4.1. Discover how to load applications onto your device directly from a desktop computer, back up BlackBerry data, and synchronize your calendar, contacts, and tasks with popular desktop organizer applications.

Note: Currently, fee-based BlackBerry Training courses are only available to U.S. and Canadian residents.
    Have the free training courses been moved? I can't find them anymore.

showtime no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Great

shadrack2002 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    248906D0

Any info on free training on the 8100??

sohappy no está en línea Stack level 1