For those of you that want to make international conference calls for free. I found ... General Blackberry forum

gixxerjoe no está en línea Stack level 4
    ask me

free international conference calling

For those of you that want to make international conference calls for free. I found this. I personally have not used it. But it looked interesting none the less.

**Free Reservationless **Phone*Conferencing
    Free conference calls are simple and easy to use, requiring only a name and an e-mail address to receive an instant account. Once you enter your name and e-mail address, you will be instantaneously provided with a dial-in number and access code for immediate phone conferencing.Your teleconferencing line is available to you 24/7 and there is no need to schedule or make reservations. Each conference call account accommodates 96 callers on an unlimited number of 6 hour free conference calls. **
    FREE Conference Call **Account Renewal*

Free Conference Call With Free Recording Only normal domestic long distance rates are charged by the participant's long distance carriers for the length of the call. Teleconferences can have up to 96 participants for 6 hour period of time per session. Free Conference Call credentials are good for as long as you need them or when notified of any changes. Our free conference call service provides you a great opportunity to connect to many people on a conference call. Loaded with great features, our phone conferencing service has revolutionized the way in which national and international teleconferences are organized.
    Check it out.

trueaznballa07 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Wait, so say you have Sprint Blackberry 8130, and have a regular data plan and shared minutes, how much do you pay extra for this?

lol, I'm slightly confused.. nothing is ever free in this world. Tell me the catch

dclawyer no está en línea Stack level 3
    Most of these services are based out of Iowa and run off of small independent phone companies. The larger carriers have to pay them an interconnect fee when they deliver a call there. They make money on the difference between their costs and this fee.