It would be convenient to have my blackberry automatically set my ring tone (e.g. to ... General Blackberry forum

bmweiner no está en línea Stack level 1

Free/Busy Calendar to set ringtone

Advertisement

It would be convenient to have my blackberry automatically set my ring tone (e.g. to vibrate) for the duration of a certain calendar entries. For example, during certain important events in your calendar (e.g. a meeting) the current ringer will automatically be set to vibrate. What are peoples thoughts on this idea?

nefer988 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask
    That would be great, since if someone is on a meeting, the BB will automatically vibrate, even if you forget to put it in vibrate mode. Wonderful idea! ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

BenMarvin no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    I would love that. There should be a setting for every calendar appointment to set to vibrate, and also I would love a global timer that I can set it to "phone only" when I go to bed.

SanaTizer no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    249e3b2f
    That's the one feature from Windows Mobile that I really do miss. An automatic profile switcher is the only thing I can't get my blackberry to do over Windows Mobile. I have forgot to set that vibrate profile so many times, I just do it out of habit now.