View Poll Results: Which BB Model Would You Prefer If You Could Get It For Free?

Voters
113. Register free to vote on this poll
  • 81 Series

18 15.93%
  • 83 Series

69 61.06%
  • 88 Series

21 18.58%
  • Other (Specify)

5 4.42%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I suppose that depends on whether or not you're into the whole camera-phone thing... Army ... General Blackberry forum

CybaCowboy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21445DCA

Advertisement

I suppose that depends on whether or not you're into the whole camera-phone thing...

Army or no Army, I see only minor benefits to having a camera in a phone and think the whole thing is overrated.

~via my BlackBerry Curve 8300 (wap.pinstack.com)~

Virex no está en línea Banned for Content theft
    PIN/ID
    CUSHION
    I see only minor benefits to having a camera in a phone

well for a device, having a camera on it def has its advantages. i mean it may not be the best camera in megapixels but its like an all-in-one package and it doesnt hurt to more than less

wxboss no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    21DA38F3
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    I would love to get a curve! I have an Alltel 8130 and want the Curve when Alltel gets it........sadly my contract doesn't expire for a 1 1/2 years.........so free would be perfect

Don't get me wrong.....I love my 8130.....but would love to try out the bigger screen and full QWERTY on the Curve.....and the bigger memory that appears to be on the new Curve is a huge draw!
    azstar took the words right out of my mouth

I love my Pearl, but getting a Curve - especially for free - would be fantastic.

PIN/ID
    CUSHION
    haha all this curve talk is making me anxious for the verizon release of the 8330 next month. haha and i am very impatient

monica.simons no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASKME
    I still have to show love for my pearl... although If I were to get one foe free I might consider playing around with the curve. I have thought about getting one just to see what all the hype is about.
    Providing customers with the latest in news and info along with experienced one on one tech support, training, product sales, exclusive themes and more.

PIN/ID
    CUSHION
    i can almost taste that curve

its 269.99 after a 50.00 mail in rebate.

if you have a 29.99 data plan added to your voice plan per month then they take another 100.00 off the device. so now its down to 169.99

my contract is up in may and conveniently thats when it gets released, so i get the 100.00 credit for a new device so now its down to 69.99

and my aunt bought be a 50.00 gift card to verizon for my bday, so that brings my grand total for brand new curve to 19.99 hehehehehehe i am rediculously giddy now

galvatron no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    240582a8
    8820 if i could lo

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    Could always use another curve

galvatron no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    240582a8
    im not sold on th 8300 seris th beuild quality is sub par

kreesedup no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30bc9b43
    Wow, seems pretty uniform for the 83XX. I currently have a 8830 I like it, but the 8330 from sprint has a camera which I definetly miss and is enabled for Sprint TV and MMS. I couldn't ask for anything more....
    "This life almost didn't happen"

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555
    While I love my curve I wouldn't mine an 8820. I had an 8830 when I was with verizon and loved it. The keyboard size was the best part. So I would love a free 8820 if I could get my hands on one. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    I love my Curve and I (of course) voted for it but I loved my Pearl - I actually had a little withdrawal when I switched. I still have it and use it as a spare phone (and spare BB if I ever need one) - it's silly to get attached to BBs but how can we help?

...and BTW, I don't see the quality loss in the Curve. True the Pearl seemed like a little tank - I never weighed it but it did seem "heavy" for its size but I've dropped my Curve on hard tile and it's still going. (Maybe I'm just lucky) These are toys and they're not to be abused. They're delicate electronic instruments. You drop any one of them, you're lucky if it doesn't have to go to the BB hospital!
    Last edited by jblackfish; 04-06-2008 at 07:03 PM.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

stuart B no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    256c5822
    My choice is a pearl. Yes I know that I've already got one but the truth is I love the suretype. I think that cus I have fat thumbs I can't seem to get the buzz a lot of other people seem to have with the full keys.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

gator2418 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    207BDDBF
    I would want the same one that the CEO of RIM carries
    " GROWN MAN GADGET"
    " WATCHA YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT"
    PIN# 249F0817

chatster18 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    I would love to get the 8330 (just waiting for Sprint ). I currently use the 8830, and I didnt realize how much I used the camera! I miss it , well thats just my thoughts on the matter!
    it's always greener with the other carrier...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast