Ok. So I went out tonight because my day at work sucked. Well first went ... General Blackberry forum

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88

found 2 new bb owners

Advertisement

Ok. So I went out tonight because my day at work sucked.

Well first went to Applebees. While I was sitting there the guy next to me pulls out his 7250 and no better way to strike up a conversation with someone than a BB right? So talk to him, tell him about Pinstack and move on.

Then I go to Chili's where I find myself in a 3 way chat with John and Chris. Finish up with that when the guy next to me asks "Is that an 8700?". Low and behold he pulls out a 7100g and tells me about the problems he has been having with it. I walk him through a few things and tell him about the site.

In all the time that I have been a BB owner these are only the 3rd and 4th people I have actually met that had BB's, so hopefully there will be 2 more that are soon "representin" Tennessee.

Now I am sitting at the bar about to go home. Too much BB excitement for me tonight.

Just thought I would share.

N8

e1nstein no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    300D945C

Re: found 2 new bb owners

I've only met two people this year who have Blackberry's, they weren't using it to its full capabilities though. I've seen other people in public with Blackberry's but I didn't confront them

JadedBerry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    203B4165

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I get asked all the time about my BB. A few of the girls at work are thinking about the switch because like me they send well over (blushing) 4,000 text messages a month, and have a hard time keeping track of tasks and appointments. Since my BB is constantly vibrating in the middle of my back (noticing less back probs from constant massage) with text, im, bb messenger, email, and the calender constantly going off, they got curious, then they got serious about asking.

I've also been at a bar or two or uhh three since I got my bb and chatted up with other bb users I've met.

Jade

racinrocker no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    24b4c6de

I have seen a couple of poeple on the train that i just starting taking to work, one lady has a 7290 and saw another chap,bloke(lol) with a 7520 i think

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ When I was going to be admitted to the inpatient therapy back in July, I think I saw someone driving a car and reading her email on what looked like a 7290.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Oh and I forgot about the many dental and medical professional students who have various 71xx devices, mainly the 7100t, 7105t, and 7100g.