I have an SMS conversation on my blackberry that I would like to forward to ... General Blackberry forum

hgobioff no está en línea Stack level 1

Forwarding multiple SMS

Advertisement

I have an SMS conversation on my blackberry that I would like to forward to another party.

Ideally, I would forward them as a single email.

Second to ideal would be save to external storage and load on another machine.

Ideas?

Thanks,
    -Howard

rjs87 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: Forwarding multiple SMS

well for me atleast desktop manager backs up all of my SMS messages but i don"t know if there is a way to access them, are saving them for later use? or you jsut wanna find an easier way to forward them?

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

copy the conversation into a not pad and email it would be my first suggestion, or even just forward message ater message (depending on how many messages have been sent during the conversation)
    The BlackBerry Guru

[x] My Minds Eye - Life Behind The Lens Of A BlackBerry
    [x] Pinstack Blog
    [x] Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by rjs87 View Post
    well for me atleast desktop manager backs up all of my SMS messages but i don"t know if there is a way to access them, are saving them for later use? or you jsut wanna find an easier way to forward them?
    The goal is to forward them -- the problem is that it is a long thread and there doesn't seem to be a 'select all' option or the ability to select multiple messages before I do forward as email

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyxedge View Post
    copy the conversation into a not pad and email it would be my first suggestion, or even just forward message ater message (depending on how many messages have been sent during the conversation)

It won't let me select even an entire conversation. I've only been able to get it to let me select a single message so it would be a bit painful to do one at a time -- but I may end up needing to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by hgobioff View Post
    It won't let me select even an entire conversation. I've only been able to get it to let me select a single message so it would be a bit painful to do one at a time -- but I may end up needing to do that.
    Yes, it's a pain -- but the easiest thing is to copy/paste each message into one document in the Memo Pad, then copy/paste the entire compiled document back into the body of the email. One plus is that you can add your own comments in the Memo area before you send it back to email.