Is there a way to keep the Berry from re-formatting incoming emails? For some reason, ... General Blackberry forum

jzarowitz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    NexsOne

Format of incoming email

Advertisement

Is there a way to keep the Berry from re-formatting incoming emails? For some reason, many of the email users within the institution that I work dont initiate a reply above my email to them. Rather, they go directly to my email and start typing within my email as their reply.

When I get their response on my computer its easy to see their reply due to text difference, but on the Berry everything is formatted the same, so its harder to make out their response...

Any suggestions beyond trying to tell everyone to reply above and not within?

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    There isn't anything you can do that would help alleviate this issue, that I am aware of. Even if you use a HTML email viewer, it would still format the text the same as the rest of the email.

You could ask them to place an asterisk or some other character at the beginning of their response rather than changing colors or fonts, that would help you to see where their email begins.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE