View Poll Results: For the Ladies: How Do You Carry Your BB?

Voters
103. Register free to vote on this poll
  • In pocket

19 18.45%
  • In purse

46 44.66%
  • I carry my BB by hand.

22 21.36%
  • In holster

41 39.81%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

This question also points to those fashionistas out there. So how do you carry your ... General Blackberry forum

Excalibur no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Question For the Ladies: How Do You Carry Your BB?

Advertisement

This question also points to those fashionistas out there. So how do you carry your BB? For me, I have my Sprint PCS 7130e device clad in a stylish black leather Fortte flip case. That combo often stays in my purse when out and about (including work). It works great with my Plantronics Voyager 510 when utilizing the phone. When at home, the same combo sits on my dresser beside the bed.

BenMarvin no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Re: For the Ladies: How Do You Carry Your BB?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I'm not female, but my sister used to carry a 7100i, so I'll throw in my 2 cents.
    She used to carry it in the holser, loose in her purse. Not really the best option for being reachable. I told here she should have it in an external pocket on the purse at least.
    Most of the females at my work carry it in the hard plastic holster on their hip, just like us guys.
    Last edited by BenMarvin; 08-01-2007 at 07:03 PM.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

I use the form fitting black leather case from Krusell without a clip (I had to finally cut out the key plastic as no one could hear me if I used the phone to talk instead of BT). I took some of those crystal thingys and put designs on the outside/back of the leather case. I am all about personalization. I normally carry it in my hand or put it in my front pocket/hoody pocket. I wear an insulin pump (size of a pager) on my hip/pocket, so the phone is kinda bulky to go along side it (besides, I don't wanna *look* too geeky) . I just ordered the Pearl, and am looking at the skins that BB has on their site. I'll definitely by one from Vaja if they make one.

SuzzyP no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

Mine is in a nice Fortee case and since i dont carry a purse it gets put into my pants or shorts pocket.
    SP[B]
    Sportin a kBerry Curve

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I have the Piel Frama leather wallet case, so my BB case is also my wallet. I prefer to carry it in my pocket, usually the leg pocket on cargo pants. If I have no pocket it goes in my purse.

emonique333 no está en línea Stack level 2

I usually have mine in my hands or in my purse in the holster that came with it. I'm looking into getting a case for mine. Anyone know of any cute pink case?

takeshi no está en línea Stack level 7

MY wife keeps her 8700c in a Vaja RI051 (flip style) with Bitter Chocolate Aniline and an Orange Rust floater. It's a good looking case that protects her Blackberry while it rides around with everything else in her purse.

PIN/ID
    ATA

Quote Originally Posted by emonique333
    I usually have mine in my hands or in my purse in the holster that came with it. I'm looking into getting a case for mine. Anyone know of any cute pink case?
    you should check on ebay. i saw some pink cases for the pearl on there the other day.

the vaja cases are awesome and can be personalized too.

lolamae no está en línea Stack level 2

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I usually toss mine in my purse in the holster if I'm out but if I'm at school I actually clip it to my pocket. I wish bbs had cute cases. I'm thinking about decoupaging my holster.

emonique333 no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo
    you should check on ebay. i saw some pink cases for the pearl on there the other day.

the vaja cases are awesome and can be personalized too.
    Thanks, I'll check Ebay. I really like the Vaja cases as well.

naviwilliams no está en línea Stack level 4

...that's not fair! I want to join in too.

Oh, wait, my wife, she carries hers in her bag...

Excalibur no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Question Re: For the Ladies: How Do You Carry Your BB?

Quote Originally Posted by melissaox
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I have the Piel Frama leather wallet case, so my BB case is also my wallet. I prefer to carry it in my pocket, usually the leg pocket on cargo pants. If I have no pocket it goes in my purse.
    Melissaox, as well as all the other women who carry their BBs in such elegant cases, do you also use your bluetooth headsets with your devices frequently as well? This pattern would be interesting to know....

PIN/ID
    ATA

i 'tend' to only use the BT in the car...although I am known to forget i'm wearing it and actually walk around with it on -- work, home, store (beam me up scotty). i noticed the other day online, while searching for 8100 accessories, that they actually make a leather case for the BT too...

DocGo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    PM me

I usually out my Pearl in my pocket but once in a while, I place it around my neck using an bun-j larnyard. It actually works pretty well. The Pearl is light enough to hang around my neck, together with my hospital badge.
    8900-user
    DocGo

_Bulz_Eye_ no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32c2287a

ROFL... ok for all you ladies... something just seems sexey to me seeing a lady carring her BB cliped on her waist like a guy. I kinda like watching it wiggle to the rythem of your hips shakin around when you walk... roflmaoooooo.... I know I got problems lolol

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast